wheel spacers: 3 importent things to consider before buying

Apple-xu

Jul 11, 2020
Hey,guys. many times,we want to buy wheel spacers for our cars, but what should you consider before buying it? Today, I will share 3 importent things must be considered before you buy wheel spacers. Because safety is the most importent thing for you.
1. Safety is our first consideration when we buy wheel spacers. The high quality wheel spacers usually use forged 6061-T6 / 7075-T6 aluminum alloy materials. Grade 12.9 extended wheel bolts&grade T10 wheel lug nuts. It can improve the handing performance and it's more safety for you.
2. Authority certification test: The wheel spacers wether passed the certification test of professional authoritative institutions, such as: TUV, SGS...
3. After-sales service: the best guarantee for consumer is the After-sales service.
It's my own opinion about wheel spacers, if you have any other commments, we can discuss together.

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
search key : Apple-xu "bonoss"

yep.... this account exists is so so so many other forums, mazda, infiniti, merc, ford, subaru, jeep, hyundai, porsche...

unsure if breaches site tos...

I wonder why some choose to sell in such a complicated way...just sell it by selling it.
Most of the time by doing this, it never end well...
Macam jual 'barang' pulak.

search key : Apple-xu "bonoss"

yep.... this account exists is so so so many other forums, mazda, infiniti, merc, ford, subaru, jeep, hyundai, porsche...

unsure if breaches site tos...
Probably guerilla online marketing strategy. At least the seller is not as irritating as those Petronas fake-account rubbish sellers. The video is pretty informative although the story is not complete - like what Guest said - just buy the right offset to begin with.

Reactions: alcyon

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
Probably guerilla online marketing strategy. At least the seller is not as irritating as those Petronas fake-account rubbish sellers. The video is pretty informative although the story is not complete - like what Guest said - just buy the right offset to begin with.
ok sifu

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
but but but..... this one got cooling yo~~ stock rim no cooling vanes :biggrin:

Bros, I'm driving a Honda City 2009 auto tranny. Everything is still stock except changing to drop-in filter. Planning to change to to open pod filter. Is it advisable to do so or should i just stick back to drop-in. What other things I can change?