Wheel Alignment Doubts

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi guys,

I just sent my car for a service in Toyota. When I asked them about their wheel alignment (cost ~RM60), they told me it is only wheel alignment, and not camber alignment made.

According to the officer, if the alignment is done nicely, there isn't a need for camber alignment. Thus making the camber alignment usually done outside, a gimmick. So goes for the 'special camber nut'.

Maybe toyota cars has something 'special' which only needs normal alignment. Can someone verify this?

kite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2006
Pontian
I don't know about toyota, but as far as i know, alignment is purposely to align left and right tyres so your car will not skid to one side, and your steering will straight at straight line. camber and toe is purposely for setting the tyre so it is at the right position, and will not 'makan sebelah bunga' only. even if alignment have been done nicely, there is still need to do camber alignment if camber is not right. if nothing wrong, then can leave it and don't kacau anything lah.
that is as far as i know.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey people i'll like to find out if a mitsubishi 4G63 SOHC could fit in a nissan micra ??? I would like to know if that's possible?? Or should I go with a GA15 sentra engine????:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience