• 45 - 49

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
mua ha ha ha blank tailor, u r the one underage?????

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
BLANkor is around 20-22y.old i guess.....but he always disguise as underage n try to campur gaul wth underage girls.......thts why we can see many underage girls pictures @ RGP thread ma....:rofl::rofl:

btw.......who's tht 50> unkor..?:listen:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
i strongly believe most ppl here are very young chap like me :proud: & handsome too.
how about that:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
im medium aged...sexily brewed with love and full of shagness!!...27..hehehehe...still young..still lotsa girls need to be "explore"....hehehe..
80' boy here... the zaman of ding dang, suria pekasa hitam, nasik lemak sebungkus 50cents, transformer and the super hot Thundercats!!!..

People who born this year (80an) will know what i mean...no internet, no pc, no electronics..pure fun! ride bike here and there, play aci nyorok and those "penutup botol"...

Du ya guys remember?? hu with me? hahahahaha! miss those days....:smokin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
im medium aged...sexily brewed with love and full of shagness!!...27..hehehehe...still young..still lotsa girls need to be "explore"....hehehe..
80' boy here... the zaman of ding dang, suria pekasa hitam, nasik lemak sebungkus 50cents, transformer and the super hot Thundercats!!!..

People who born this year (80an) will know what i mean...no internet, no pc, no electronics..pure fun! ride bike here and there, play aci nyorok and those "penutup botol"...

ahahahh....yea...catched the spyder to fighting each other....pusing telur......tikam here tikam there.....dragonball flash card..........kite buatan sendiri n cut other person kite.....hhuh....memorable childhood...:smokin:

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
ahahahh....yea...catched the spyder to fighting each other....pusing telur......tikam here tikam there.....dragonball flash card..........kite buatan sendiri n cut other person kite.....hhuh....memorable childhood...:smokin:

HAHAHAHAHA!! i remember those tikam2!!! hahaha...and the kite buatan sendiri...syiokk!!! full of fun!!....but the best part..especially for 80 boys... the "blue box" ding dang...every week with a toy in it...hehehe...the chocolate..we throw away...hahahaha!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban

woops im one of the 80's child....really miss my childhood....how come all gone.....:bawling:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
HAHAHAHAHA!! i remember those tikam2!!! hahaha...and the kite buatan sendiri...syiokk!!! full of fun!!....but the best part..especially for 80 boys... the "blue box" ding dang...every week with a toy in it...hehehe...the chocolate..we throw away...hahahaha!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
yes....blue box doraemon......50cent/box...the chocolate i shared with my grandma................................i miss my grandma.......:bawling:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
i'm 70's boy...during my time...what I can remember popular TV show most of them as same as 80's...all the raw 'kampung' activities...i.e gasing...guli...lastik burung...getah gelang...baling tin...police and thief....not forgetting TV show like MOBYDICK...Toriton...and MOERO Attack with the summersought berpusing....(if i spell it right)hehehe

but so far so good...no small boys call me uncle yet....sigh...what a relieve...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
aiya no chance la.now let kids ride bike dont know whether will return or not.spider almost extinct,kids also scared of spider.nasi lemak minimum rm1.20,kite comes in all kinds of shape made of plastic.now nintendo la psp la ps3 la.what box this box.
transformers bumble bee also turned into mustang.haha.i like voltron,thundercats, transformers(cartoon).all gone.can even catch fish from drains.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hyundai's latest sedan now packs hot hatch turbo power and dual clutch box. It sounds like a recipe for a Korean Clio RS with a boot. But has it got the legs and soul to deserve over 200hp? Short answer, Yes.

Making my way to Hyundai, what I had in mind at first was an Elantra that would drive like a mash up between the clinical Ioniq and gimmicky Veloster. Both of which are Hyundai's first attempts at making their first hybrid and a hot hatch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience