What's the next car u gonna get after this?

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Btw you yourself, what's your next car or the car you're aiming?
Hi bro 6UE5T, will answer that at the end of my post yea =)

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
iswara=accident kow2 by 1st owner
corolla ae101
hyundai matrix (cbu)
myvi=beli sayur car
renault=company car
corolla ae11x=limited edition

next==================================wait until price car drop /////tax reduce.....///// or more reasonable price.....or ......2nd suv......or ......evo 7 / subaru ver7

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
Daihatsu charade 1.3 my dad 3th car when I was 16
Ford laser b6 1.6 dad bought it for secondary school life instead of my scooter .
Honda accord sm4 2.0 1st time I felt 2000cc ~ and 1st time I drove 200km/j on highway
Honda civic eg 2 doors poisoned by friends . When I bought it was 1.6 Sohc with auto, convert to b16a manual and 1st time to feel to 8500rpm .
Honda integra dc5 tyre R bought from friend .....still poisoned in v-tec baaaa. Sold it because I was getting married at tht moment and need some $$ after 3 years
Toyota Vios 09 manual I Was thinking that , a married guy should be calm down from Motorsport and need a reliable ride with fuel Eco ....but I tak boleh tahan, I sold it after 7 months....and bought a Airtrek R... Because I was thinking that ,the passion of race has bid my blood to run. I was going to take a Evo 7 but my wife -/:;()$&@"' so.....Airtrek is more reliable which is big and comfort and also manage to boost when I m alone!!

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Haven't thought abt the next ride~ currently enjoy with my trek

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
I can't remember much but i'll try to list out. Some owned by family members, and some I just had a really short experience with it like a day or for a few hours. Not in order:

1 - Kancil 660 ( the usual driving school car)
2 - Toyota Corolla SE 93 aka SEG model (Still driving it until today. Originally 1.3 engine. Changed to 1.6 hehe)
3 - Kancil 850 ex
4 - Proton Satria (1st gen)
5 - Saga
6 - Saga (2003 - 2008 model)
7 - MyVi
8 - Honda Odyssey
9 - Merc 230E (80s model)
10 - Nissan Vanette
11 - Honda Civic Ferio EG8

When I was in Oz:
1 - Ford Falcon XR6 (sadly auto and not the turbo version)
2 - Toyota Hiace (older and latest models.)
3 - Nissan Pintara
4 - Ford Festiva Trio
5 - Hyundai iMax
6 - Mitsubish Magna

The only regret that I didn't had the chance to try out was the utes available in Australia and the affordable European cars like the Audi A3 (affordable as in rent a day :P ). There were a few which I couldn't recall. Probably because not that memorable or enjoyable.

Anyway, if I had the money, I'd get me a Ford Ranger or an MPV. If getting a 4WD, I think I need quite some time to get myself adjusted to driving a 4WD especially in KL.

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Interesting topic. I got my 1st car back in 1993. A Mitsubishi Colt Mirage 1.4L manual - with 2 gears (4 speed + high&low gear)

What I'd like to own next, I'll probably sell my Airtrek and get a Subaru WRX Version 8 or 9.

First car I drove was my dad's Mazda pickup van. I crashed into the garage when I first drove it at the age of 12. Scare the hell out of me.
Interesting Mitsu Colt U driven bro, didn't know they made "HI-LOW gear" on small capacity passenger cars. The WRX would be more practical & comfortable for daily use. Performance wise, it's not that far off the STI, my butt dyno confirms it, a friend of mine had a WRX, it's a blast!!! Thanks for sharing bro.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Yea..yea...that's a good one, classic, very rare, and still respected till now.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Daihatsu charade 1.3 my dad 3th car when I was 16
Ford laser b6 1.6 dad bought it for secondary school life instead of my scooter .
Honda accord sm4 2.0 1st time I felt 2000cc ~ and 1st time I drove 200km/j on highway
Honda civic eg 2 doors poisoned by friends . When I bought it was 1.6 Sohc with auto, convert to b16a manual and 1st time to feel to 8500rpm .
Honda integra dc5 tyre R bought from friend .....still poisoned in v-tec baaaa. Sold it because I was getting married at tht moment and need some $$ after 3 years
Toyota Vios 09 manual I Was thinking that , a married guy should be calm down from Motorsport and need a reliable ride with fuel Eco ....but I tak boleh tahan, I sold it after 7 months....and bought a Airtrek R... Because I was thinking that ,the passion of race has bid my blood to run. I was going to take a Evo 7 but my wife -/:;()$&@"' so.....Airtrek is more reliable which is big and comfort and also manage to boost when I m alone!!

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Haven't thought abt the next ride~ currently enjoy with my trek
Hahaha, your story sounds so familar to me. Why? Because I was like you. I sold off my street tuned AE111 for a slow 1.6 auto Sentra and thought I can entirely get rid of my car bug. BUT NO!!!! I can't! Now, I am stuck with performance cars!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

[B said:
AvanT;1064200044]Interesting Mitsu Colt U driven bro, didn't know they made "HI-LOW gear" on small capacity passenger cars. The WRX would be more practical & comfortable for daily use. Performance wise, it's not that far off the STI, my butt dyno confirms it, a friend of mine had a WRX, it's a blast!!! Thanks for sharing bro[/B].

Yeah man. It was a fun car and I can reach over 110kph with high gear on 2nd gear. The car was overhauled and ported and polish with slightly higher displacement. Hence the throttle response was great.

bongbong10

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
sarawak
hi guys,previous owned and now owned car at home.

1.toyota corolla ke20- dad 1st ride then sold off
2. austin mini cooper 1.0c -dad 2nd ride then sold off
3. suzuki jeep jimny 1.0- dad 3rd ride and sold off.
4. suzuki jeep jimny 1.0 convert to 1.3 auto- dad 4th ride ( still have and become mine)
5. kancil 660 auto- dad 5th ride last time then give me drive during college time then sold off
6. proton waja 1.6 manual-sis 1st ride then sold off due dont know how to drive manual in jammed road at kuching.. : )
7. suzuki alto 1.1- sis 2nd ride after waja, fuel efficient but slow pickup during when want exit junction.
8. toyota rav 4 (4 door )- dad 5th ride( still have it and become mine)
9. toyota rav 4 2 door convert to 3s turbo( my ride and project car)

still reconsider to sell off toyota rav 4 4 door or not maybe getting trek r if could. : )

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

This Altezza better? :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu's and frens ,

Yesterday i realised my car cant pass 5k rpm.
After 5k feels like tersumbat or loss of power . any idea why ?

Additional Informations :

Last service - 2K km ago . still got 5k to run
Which gear - So far starting from 3rd gear.
Just serviced aircond few days back .
Air filter cleaned last week .
Redline starts at 6.5 k .

Any idea why is this happening ? help is much appreciated. :D
thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience