what's the best rims for vios 07 1.5g

gudboi182

Feb 21, 2012
tokyo
ENKEI PF01 / PF02 / SC03

they have all the same prices here in japan so i can't decide what to choose.

PF01 - SILVER and BLACK , only available

PF02 - SILVER - only available

SC03 - MMB,SBC,SILVER - only available

what inches is the best one ? my stock got only 15'' and i'm willing to buy tires to it

also tell me the best tire size for 15'' 16'' 17'' rims

also what brand is the best tire for you.

Attachments

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Enkei RPF1 hands down...tyres.. 15" ar.. Advan Neova AD08 if you are hardcore.. otherwise Michelin PS3 is pretty good

dirtrun

Nov 16, 2005
My 2 cts worth..

I wont touch on tyre models/brands .. heck.. I wont go into rims size either but I d let u know on going 'bigger' rims would do..
As you go bigger, you'd need lower profile tires , so comfort goes out de window..
Also there is de question on whether you tend to lower your ride.. if so , again comfort suffers..
If u want sumtin in between, I d go for a 16incher wif a slightly lower profile tire than stock.. fuel consumption / comfort would suffer a bit, but you'd get better grip in de dry for sure plus de feel good bling factor..

D

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Enkei RPF1 hands down...tyres.. 15" ar.. Advan Neova AD08 if you are hardcore.. otherwise Michelin PS3 is pretty good
RPF1?..not PF01 ke bro?..:confused:

gudboi182

Feb 21, 2012
tokyo
tnx for answering guys also what size is the best one the wider or the narrower ?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

also rpf1 is not in the list its only enkei pf01 pf02 and sc03, but il try to find a size of it for my car lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Choosing rims are very personal. I may like this and you that, so since you are the owner, go for what you want. Match the rims to the car and see if it matches. Different rims gives your car different looks. A rim that looks nice may not match the car as a rim that is not so nice looking....
Up sizing the rims, you have bring down the profile. Calculate the overall diameter and keep then within 3% difference. Check your offset, to make sure it does not scrap your wheel fender etc. , and so on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience