What's the best ecu???

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
Re: What the best ecu???

bro i dont do the tuning bro my mech does it ....his workshop is in balakong bro ....
but he shifting to a new sop in cheras by end of this year with the dyno machine there
ok bro anything if they want shift to ceras let me know. hope we can try the new dyno there

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark

bro my mech should be shifting to cheras by dec or jan ...waitting for the dynojet machine to arrive from U.S..........will let u know when the shop is ready for business in cheres :biggrin::biggrin:

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009

:rolleyes:..............anybody there knows about unichip.........:rolleyes:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia

the ECU is only as good as the Tuner..

All standalone / piggybacks are reasonably good. Do some homework on what you need now and in the near future (1year from now)...then you'll know which ECU to go after.

Many people these days can wire up an ECU to your engine and even "Start" up the engine with a few simple download of the base maps. The more important fact is utilizing the ECU to extract max power from your engine and making it suite your driving style...this...NOT ALL TUNERS can do... :nurse:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006

and when tuning always beware of tuner that said'cannot laa this brg,must put this brg..'a good tuner will tune your engine as given as best as he could..:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

another things, dun just let them copy & paste other car's setting into ur ecu... most of tuner will just copy & paste then ask for money liao...

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009

copy & paste... that tuner must be blacklist......
so.......... which tuner u have to trust?.....
hopely dont have tuner like that ma...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

copy & paste... that tuner must be blacklist......
so.......... which tuner u have to trust?.....
hopely dont have tuner like that ma...
a lot case edy(not a lot tuner)... i might says...
i do trusted tuner in Links, Powercube, Millennium, fren of my & myself... hehehe...
not saying others no good or else, just i have my own choice la...

bout the C&P things, if ur car is highly/heavily mod, ofcoz tuner won't just simply C&P, but as for those newbie in scene, simply mod but wan some management, get E-Manage or SAFC/VAFC/Neo, then installation plus tune... u said how good will those shop tune for them...??
my fren just bought SAFC Neo, install plus tune, cost him rm14xx. after that he said no difren at all.. so, ask me to take a look. wah lan ler... u know wat... didn't tune at all... all left 0, & even throttle point oso didn't set properly... 20% of throttle become High Map... wah lao ler... so, i have to tune for him lor... haih... told him edy... dun wanna listen... 'tai sei'... hahaaha...

so, u get wat i mean...???

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006

for that kind of tuner i advice to open a photocopy shop....buy a xerox machine:mad:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

for that kind of tuner i advice to open a photocopy shop....buy a xerox machine:mad:
hahahaha.... next time i can goto Photocopy Shop to tune my car edy..hehhehehee...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys...

ok i have searched this forum for BOV topic but sadly no return.so thats y i start this topic

i am using HKS trumpet... but the BOV died on few weeks ago... boost leak make my car damn no power... ok now i want to replace my BOV... the option that i have is greddy type rs, blitz dd, hks ssqz, sard r2d2....

my question to all tailo and sifoo here is... wats the difference between immitation ssqv, greddy rs and so on with their original counter part?? if i use the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience