What you get with poorly prepared spraying.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Apa lagi, sini banyak support of Optimum products, so Opticoat lar. (macam advertisement d)
=P

If cannot get your hands on any coating, I suggest regular sealant and waxing would prolong the life.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
apa lagi, sini banyak support of optimum products, so opticoat lar. (macam advertisement d)
=p

if cannot get your hands on any coating, i suggest regular sealant and waxing would prolong the life.
detailien coat

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I remember from KC's detailing clinic, if the paint work preparation is crap, no matter what coating, sealant or wax you use the paintwork is still not going to last. So the MyVi spoiler's crap paint job could be a hack paint job. Don't think it is factory painted. If it is, you should go back and lodge a complain instead.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I remember from KC's detailing clinic, if the paint work preparation is crap, no matter what coating, sealant or wax you use the paintwork is still not going to last. So the MyVi spoiler's crap paint job could be a hack paint job. Don't think it is factory painted. If it is, you should go back and lodge a complain instead.
Problem with mine is it only started to do that after 4 years - way after the warranty period

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Can anyone share some info where i can tune a/f and check my O2?
Someone told me to tune this a/f the workshop need to have some kind of michine?
my 1.6 satria fc very bad, superb bad. full tank max is 300km only..
My location is Kepong, hoping someone will give out helping hands.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience