What the...??

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
Hahaha ... Dickhead. Now he has to suffer the same consequences as the rapist(s), coz he is one too ... :thefinger:

I am sure the police have "special" treatment for these arseholes ... :idea:

WTF?? I fall down from the chair after reading the news....is her BF crazy or brain malfunction? I really want to punch his god damn face and kick his sausage. :banghead:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
WTF?? I fall down from the chair after reading the news....is her BF crazy or brain malfunction? I really want to punch his god damn face and kick his sausage. :banghead:

dun missed out the balls :nurse:

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban
What kind of bf is the idiot? Makehai, his gf been raped by some muthafarker retards & he still have the mood & urge to forced her to give him a blowjob? WTF!!! Sick b@stard..... I wonder which police station lockup he's in now, I wanna go in to give him a few punches. Sigh..... :mad:

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
BF and the rapist, hopeless creature.
Pity the girl. I hope that she can walk out from her bad dream soon

SEG86

Mar 26, 2005
KEPONG
kesian hor ..
rapist horny ...
BF more worst ...
BF send GF do police lodge .
himself who get caught ..
wukahakaha
:stupid:
let him try get rape while he in prison
hope he suffered more than his gf

BabyWenNie86

Nov 27, 2007
May he (get) RIP!!!
Rape In Prison for his cruel act towards the poor girl!!! Even more his own GF! someone who wants love, care and a sense of security in a bf which in turn betrayed her love... sad how ppl have become...

Pls treat the ones u love with respect and love the way u wanna b treated... Thr is KARMA~

Shanashi

dont know if i was the first to realize this but should the freaking pundek bf be there for her in the first place INSTEAD of letting her take public transport at that time if so much so he could "rush to her aid"????

this is sick man....:stupid:

It looks like Germany's autobahn system is safe from a potential increase of speed-limited areas, for now at least. As posted on numerous occasions, environmentalists, the European Union and even citizens of Germany have called for the adaptation of 80 mph (130 km/h) limits in the currently ungoverned sections. However, today the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, publicly rejected a proposal aimed at reducing automotive...