what is this..?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
proton car?

mine got a few "lost cable" like this under my car dash...should be useless one...

Maybe u can try to connect to power source...it might power up the turbocharger...hehehehe

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
yo..nope..im drivin nissan facelift sentra

haha looks like sum extra cable ..i pulled it out from the the area beside the accelerator..
no clue ar? mmm..

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Try to trace the wire to its source.

Use a voltmeter to test for voltage.

Or plug it to any power source...see what is powered up...but risky la

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
the ecu socket??? the ones they use to do dinogsis to your car's ecu??? jus my opinion though....

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
Ecu socket not like that 1.... comfirm not ecu socket..
is like more to the brake light socket.. check ur brake padel.. up there's 1 socket looks alike 1...

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
NOS? ..... check your booth for any blue canisters too.... maybe your switch didn't plug in ler

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
chelnick said:
NOS? ..... check your booth for any blue canisters too.... maybe your switch didn't plug in ler
are u serious?!? hmmm

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
That is a relay socket to something la... not too sure what it is for... maybe you can ask this in the Nissan forum to have a look at their car as well.

As far as i know, when you car does not come with full accessories, they will still have additional sockets and wires coz the cost to segregate all these would cost more than just to give it to you FOC.

Just like protons as well... they have existing power window cables even though when bought the car without one...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been using this gauge for like 4 to 5 months now and I always wonder is my reading of the vacuum gauge healthy? When the car is cold let say in the morning the reading is around -0.46 bar. (note my reading is in bar not cmHg or inch/Hg) but when driving for a long time or let say the engine has reach its optimal temperature, the reading is around -0.24 or -0.22 bar which is close to 0 bar! I'm using a Toyota Vios 07 onwards model. I tap the vacuum line at the intake manifold vacuum hose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience