what is the best adjustable for myvi?

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Currently using GAB HS HI-Low, it's a little bumpy but it's okay for me. Some people would go for zerone.

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
I'm using G|A|B SS Hi/Lo Soft/Hard :) Don't get it if you always pick up people coz it's really bumpy :|

goodboy

Known Member
Jan 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
is it more stiff then gab sport spring?
i kinda worried because myvi is full with clips.
if the suspension is too stiff all the clips will be gone laa

goodboy

Known Member
Jan 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
is it more stiff then gab sport spring?
i kinda worried because myvi is full with clips.
if the suspension is too stiff all the clips will be gone laa

goodboy

Known Member
Jan 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
gab ss also stiff ar?
i want both.
i know it is impossible to get both but at least still can feel the comfort of the car.

Dec 5, 2011
Chukai
guys..sorry mencelah..i also looking for adjustable...how much for GAB adjustable ek...
or any brand can fit to Myvi or install after market like PASSO damper set is ok?

Mar 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ouch...i just change GAB hi/low soft/hard...but no comfort at all...sucks...why i never see this page 1st? so if i want to change..which absorber is very comfort?i want change rear and front set...can give me name and how many K for spring? ex: kayaba with 4k front and 6 k back...like that..coz im using tyre Achilles 17 with 205/45...guide me please

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just as Air Asia head honcho Tony Fernandes said that looking to the future and planning ahead was the key to the low-cost carrier’s success, even if it took eight years to get to the top, the same school of thought is being implemented at Lotus Racing by embracing young talent in preparation for the future with 16 year old Malaysian karting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience