What Engine is the best for Neo ?

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
I need some help. What is the best engine for satria neo. Without JPJ Problems.

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
the engines that was designed to fit in it's chassis from the factory, the almighty campro:love:

or u can plonk in 4g93t

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes. campro cps and mod it to the max. i have driven a friend's neo cps fitted with 4g93t and its more of a drag machine.
too much rear end sway during fast corner. f:r weight ratio increased big time bars and suspension offer little improvement in curbing the
tail wagging.

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
yes. campro cps and mod it to the max. i have driven a friend's neo cps fitted with 4g93t and its more of a drag machine.
too much rear end sway during fast corner. f:r weight ratio increased big time bars and suspension offer little improvement in curbing the
tail wagging.
even the stock neo easily oversteer during hard corner..

pel

'(00)
Nov 14, 2003
Cyberjaya
Visit site
Maybe some performance upgrade(stage 1,2,3) from r3 would be good enough if don wan jpj problem.R3 is currently offering stage 1(ecu,exhaust) upgrade for 2k IINM. No need to worry like doing engine transplant.

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
i was planing to go for gsr ck. but now having second thoughts. engine kinda expensive. i am driviing a Neo with campro engine. roughly 150 ~ 160 Whp d. but am worries if i bot campro engine. it wont last. so i am lost ~

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
Exhaust System
K&N air filter
iridium Plugs
Plug Cable
Camshaft
Works Fuel rail
campuley
crank pulley
Fuel Regulator
Unichip Q piggyback

from the top of my head i can remember these.

But now i wanna go Turbo. but i donno what to do. because i am using campro only not cps. so i am not sure. should i go campro turbo or go gsr ck. or is there a better choice ?

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Exhaust System
K&N air filter
iridium Plugs
Plug Cable
Camshaft
Works Fuel rail
campuley
crank pulley
Fuel Regulator
Unichip Q piggyback

from the top of my head i can remember these.

But now i wanna go Turbo. but i donno what to do. because i am using campro only not cps. so i am not sure. should i go campro turbo or go gsr ck. or is there a better choice ?
wow looks like you've spent close to 10k.. why not just go turbo from the start lol

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
Enjoy na first. Now i wanna enjoy turbo. So donno what to do. I need some advice. And some views. If i turbocharge my campro. I think i will be roughly 210 whp. Will it start to have problem?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friend,

Anyone know how to do aresol / can spray? This is because, i wanna spray my spoiler follow by my car body color. I'm thinking if i buy a paint from car paint shop and pour in the can and spray my spoiler...and its become a aresol spray...any geniues pr mc gyver out there have any idea.....:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience