What drifting technique do you perfer to initiate with??

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
weight transfer + e-brake...
clutch kick for my RWD car,previously

RB28

Nov 15, 2005
anybody can tell me who is malaysia SIFU?
any competition on DEC-JAN?

arnett

Sep 8, 2006
to me its always using e break...
have anyone tried using a kancil o drift??????? =)

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
hahhaha....u like power over during highspeed cause ur car got power (big hp)...heheheh cabutsss........heeheeh

7DRFT™

Nov 10, 2006
i think "weight lift" will be good for drifting..it's more comfort when drifting from exit to another..and when the drift almost end but needed more drifting..i think that's when we need to use "clutch kick". e-brake drift i only used it on front wheel cars..like proton iswara..i remember when i was 1st driving an old accord sharklamp i used brakes to makes drift happens coz the car is light enough to use weight lifting(faint).

sapisuka_return

Known Member
May 3, 2008
Maybe i am in the wrong thread...btw, any refference (books, video, www links, or organize event on how to learn drift for the dummies?

stephan

Mar 29, 2005
if you all want drift refference i have one that is (Drift king drift bibel) originel from Keiichi Tsuchiya's best motoring.:driver:

kaido

Aug 10, 2009
Perth
kaidojp.blogspot.com
depends...

i started off just using power to drifting, very simple when your learning just smash down the gas and counter. as i started to get better and i started to use weight transfer; i would use two method one would be to come in faster than i wanted to drift at hit the brakes hard then turn it, because of the transfer of weight (by using the brake) the car would easily slide out.

Other method is the turn left then turn right with a slight tap of the brake.

now i love the clutch kick (nismo twin plate clutch) come in kick the clutch and the car instantly kicks out sideways

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Launched: BMW's front wheel drive X2 arrives Malaysia at RM320,800

The new X2 is also BMW's newest addition to its line of Sports Activity Coupe's, created to transform the Compact Premium segment, and here in Malaysia, it is introduced in sDrive20i M Sport suit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience