What do you think of todays drifters?

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Space,

wat ever it is, i m still thankful 2 u for bringing me to this sport. Even if the 'negara-nians' want to think of themselves, let it be. We just have fun laa... Aa..aa..poloooo....
:dancing2:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
oh... didn't read properly...

will be back to terrorize university events and shopping mall carparks... not D1 or competitions. hehe

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
ari..
hehehe.. jangan lah marah bro, i kan pengusik.. haha.. no worries bro, i'm just glad that we into this sport, as we can from the same previously, only me not so powerfull ler..

eventually, i would like to thank you as well. with us as my partner and my 'garang' trainer (we know who) hehehe.. we both exhale in the sport. and i'm damn proud of it too.

kct

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
topui11 said:
oh... didn't read properly...

will be back to terrorize university events and shopping mall carparks... not D1 or competitions. hehe
Heh, good for you then. I've been away from all new about drifting for too long.

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Malaysian Drifters nowadays r better...it's the first year D1GPMY being held..so in the coming year sure be more successful

coz nowadays lotsa drift event being held,Besides F&F:Tokyo Drift help to promote the sport..

malaysian drifters sure got talent but the problem iz the respond from Fans , sponsorship , N yes MONEY..No Money No Tyres, Engine repair , Oil etc.
hehe:regular_smile:

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
a lot of new faces in the scene nowadays.. but all the "senior" one are still there.. just that some may got less funds to keep joining events..

as for myself.. with the help of fellow drifters and events such as AFamosa now able to go 3rd gear drifting and i have to say it's addictive.. it's all about the drifter himself to set the pace of how good he wants to be.. more training n exposure will make him a good drifter.. that's what i aim to be in the future..

nice to see new faces in the scene.. means more frens who share the same passion.. let's enjoy drifting n try to up our level till we reach the level of the originators in Japan..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I fell in love with drifting when i 1st watch the 1st installment of InitialD. Can't remember when already.

I don't know how to drift or perform drift but i just love it. Not because i want to show off. Drifting is a kind of advanced driving. In my opinion it helps us drivers, learn how to maintain control of the car in the case we lost control.

I love drifting deep down from my heart. Everytime i go to any drift event when the cars just slide pass me. I feel very excited.

Drifiting is not something that you can master in weeks or months. There's a lot to learn in drifting. You can see in Japan D1 event even top drifters will screw up sometimes. I've ride before with Alan in a drifting event and it was my 1st time. I will never forget that day. Its was a sheer excitement and joy.
I'm very glad that i have some drifters friend.

Drifting has open up a whole new meaning in driving. All my best wishes to all drifters

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
TitanRev said:
I fell in love with drifting when i 1st watch the 1st installment of InitialD. Can't remember when already.

I don't know how to drift or perform drift but i just love it. Not because i want to show off. Drifting is a kind of advanced driving. In my opinion it helps us drivers, learn how to maintain control of the car in the case we lost control.

I love drifting deep down from my heart. Everytime i go to any drift event when the cars just slide pass me. I feel very excited.

Drifiting is not something that you can master in weeks or months. There's a lot to learn in drifting. You can see in Japan D1 event even top drifters will screw up sometimes. I've ride before with Alan in a drifting event and it was my 1st time. I will never forget that day. Its was a sheer excitement and joy.
I'm very glad that i have some drifters friend.

Drifting has open up a whole new meaning in driving. All my best wishes to all drifters
Are u saying our drifters here in M'sia is sexy...??

cheers'

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hey cowboy....not sexy lah..its cool and dont know how to explain....sometimes...words really cant express our real feelings. ONly can feel it..