What do you think of todays drifters?

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hi guys..

How's everyone? Doing good? Well guys, straight to my point, it's been a couple of years since the fast growing sport of drifting being widely introduce here in Malaysia. What do you guys think of our local drifters.

U think they are good, not so good, attitude problem, gila glamer, drift for trend. Share ur opinion, give me the pro's and con's. I believe many drifters here wanna know as well.

cheers'

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Yeah .. they're good. They're quite good also, in my personal preference. But, the higher we go, dont forget ourselves :) ... Not to say they are doing now, but sometimes, money and position can change someone.

Good luck in drifting motorsports guys! ... cheers!

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hmm space, the car in ur signature is that ur car ???

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Malaysian Drifters some of them Gila Glamour. Only Drift in Uni or Shopping mall carpark or hyped up "demos" . But when got competition only have <30 enter . hahahaha. POSERS.

I'm one of them , don't drift , only keep car at home.. last drift event Elite Kart Track in July/Aug, 3 weeks in a row... now don't bother. only want to go SIC for Track Day.. ahahahaha.

Actually some run out of tyre or money or both or in my case rear axle LSD koyak, engine koyak, pocket oso koyak

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie guys..

kelvio - yup, indeed its my car.. damn proud of it too..

the rest.
well, i can say what faisal commented its right too. well, in some case, i agree as well, like fundings and time. me in that category. then drifting in publics, its a no.. no..

cheers'

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
drifters nowadays...
uses the same techniques as previous drifters mah.... haha... so got what difference??...

i see most drifters MIA usually because they are busy with they full-time work or ran out of funds.... i dont think their passion for drifting fades off that easily....

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
space_cowboy said:
hie guys..

kelvio - yup, indeed its my car.. damn proud of it too..
hmmm looks like my friend car every thing the same even the head light same as urs
no.plate i cant remember ony can remember the 1st number is 7 oso

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
ill pm u the name its not good to mention other ppl name in public

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
hi hi , how u guys doing .........
now malaysian drifters have improved alot. for asian countries, i think beside japan malaysia still have the best drifter.

for a beginner like me, need time to practice to become better. is right, me also koyak and yet my car still needs alot of (medicine) n also make up.

Phujywara

Apr 12, 2005
Some of yall probably wouldn't know me and I'm probably one inactive mofocka, BUT ANYWAYS..

Yes, some drifters in M'sia pose a shit load. I say I'm a hyped up mofocka. But some yall probably say I'm 1 of those posers, you know?

No doubt, from my personal observation.. the level of drifting in M'sia is uprising. Which is a good thing. But I notice, without big time sponsorships.. talent isn't going anywhere if that talent wasn't born rich, you feel me?

Many come and go. Few stayed.

I think the right question to ask is.. do we honestly do this for ourselves? Or for others.

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Hello guys,

Actually ah, I truly believe that drifters now have improved a lot since i first saw our local driftin scene. Since D1, every drifter i see or meet can easily enter with 3rd. I already 1year tryin also cannot enter with 3rd ( I m blaming my car and not me :regular_smile: ). Haa...haaa.. Dats the case lor, always blame others and not yourself rite?
Neways, like wats been said before, u need lotsa $$$ and practice but generally I think our local drifters, given time and SPONSORS, will be able to take on Japan and US and also the AUSTRALIAN drifters.
Until then, majulah sukan Drift untuk negara.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Ari..
Oh like that ar..??

How to maju drift utk negara, when the appointed 'negara-nians' are always ''thinking'' about themselves only..??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu sifu want to ask your opinion on the breather hose..my engine after driving for a while then back at home, i notice the breather hose coming out some asap not much just like engine oil is hot..fitted with oil catch tank and temp gauge read 50c to 60c.. but i not very comfortable with the slight asap coming out from the breather hose...is it cause by the wap of the engine? or engine trouble..

currently car fitted with oil cooler,gear oil cooler, change all valve seal,gasket top to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience