What causes brake imbalance?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
jammed caliper also..

or worst...the caliper was leaking pressure....so no brake one side...thats why when brake car goes senget

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
last time had a jammed caliper....u will realise it when you're on 3-5 degree hill slope, your car wont roll back.
Usually won't jam immediately. Mine can feel that the car will roll to a stop faster, then you know something is wrong already. Then after a drive just touch the wheel and if one is hotter then you know that one jamming up...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hmm.. I've never worked a twin piston before. But concept is the same. Come come let unker Izso molest your calipers.

:biggrin:

Oh wait.. That sounds so wrong.

ayiaw84

Apr 10, 2005
my experience with 06 stock and new myvi(back then) has this problem, never bother much. its so damn obvious when change pads, one side wear 75%, the other 50%. it does swerve under very hard braking, but not much when doing sane speed and normal braking.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh Izso, my calipers are horny now... just waiting for your right time.:call:
As usual, going XXX already.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

my experience with 06 stock and new myvi(back then) has this problem, never bother much. its so damn obvious when change pads, one side wear 75%, the other 50%. it does swerve under very hard braking, but not much when doing sane speed and normal braking.
Because Myvi is for normal use and to be driven at sane speed.....kakakakaka:rofl:

Should check the brakes, could be binding on one side....:hmmmm:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Because Myvi is for normal use and to be driven at sane speed.....kakakakaka:rofl:

Should check the brakes, could be binding on one side....:hmmmm:
Please define "sane speed"? :hmmmm:

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The country's most famous tuners were all present in the main stand area displaying the latest tuning parts and merchandise.

Nismo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience