What Car Should I Buy

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
or buy a car oredi modded.
The squeeze the car owner kaw-kaw to bring down the car price...Of course, timing have to be right when the car owner is desperate for money...
Some want the thrill to mod. Buy fully mod, nothing to do dy......:smokin:
I personally don't prefer modded cars coz I don't really trust how people have done their mods especially if heavily modded engine and ricer looking cars. Sure there are genuinely good mods but I'd rather do it on my own for that reason coz it will better suite my own purpose and preferences. So the more stock std the car, the better for me.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
modded car sometimes have gremlins.....Imagine 1st onwer mod this, second owner mod another thing, and so forth.....Even sending the car for repair oso got so many repair style...

The newest owner will scratch his head when something goes wrong... headache lor

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I personally don't prefer modded cars coz I don't really trust how people have done their mods especially if heavily modded engine and ricer looking cars. Sure there are genuinely good mods but I'd rather do it on my own for that reason coz it will better suite my own purpose and preferences. So the more stock std the car, the better for me.
Some who do not like to do mod, will like to get one fully done up...:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
modded car sometimes have gremlins.....Imagine 1st onwer mod this, second owner mod another thing, and so forth.....Even sending the car for repair oso got so many repair style...

The newest owner will scratch his head when something goes wrong... headache lor
Exactly, that's why I prefer more std cars.

Cheaper to buy modded than modding yourself also. :smokin:
Yes, much cheaper if you compare to installing those mods new but there's some risk like Ken Yeang mentioned above. If buy modded ones, better go back to the same shops that the previous owners did the mods so they know the car's history, at least until the issues ironed out.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I think it all boils down to individual. Some like stock standard already DAMN power no need to mod (lambo, ferarri, porsche, etc.). Some like to mod. Some like to buy fully modded cars and say is they mod. Many types la.....Hahahahahaha....

I simply just enjoy learning and researching on the mods. And DIYs. And then once you did your mod correctly, the satisfaction is priceless. Is like all your research and planning worked out. Feels satisfying and happy. But it only last 1-2months before your craving for other mods come. Hahahahahah.

And yes, i dont want to risk buying a modded car. Dont know what the hell it has been done. Or where has it been too. But if is a close friend's modded ride, can consider la..... Hehehehehehe.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
to -be-modded or modded before ownership...........need money for sure. Unless one would consider add-sticker as modding:biggrin:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
to -be-modded or modded before ownership...........need money for sure. Unless one would consider add-sticker as modding:biggrin:
Or plastidip. Hehehe.

True also. If mod not done correctly then theres a lot of places that can create issues. But even stock car can have issues if you dont know the history. Like my wila. :banghead: Luckily nothing terribly wrong with it

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think it all boils down to individual. Some like stock standard already DAMN power no need to mod (lambo, ferarri, porsche, etc.). Some like to mod. Some like to buy fully modded cars and say is they mod. Many types la.....Hahahahahaha....

I simply just enjoy learning and researching on the mods. And DIYs. And then once you did your mod correctly, the satisfaction is priceless. Is like all your research and planning worked out. Feels satisfying and happy. But it only last 1-2months before your craving for other mods come. Hahahahahah.

And yes, i dont want to risk buying a modded car. Dont know what the hell it has been done. Or where has it been too. But if is a close friend's modded ride, can consider la..... Hehehehehehe.....
Buy modded car, and if newbie don't know a thing about it, and always rely on mechanic.
If mod on own , whether DIY or send in for mod at least know something about the mod.....hahhahha:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Add one sticker, 5bhp......hhahhahahaha:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everyone.. im in a little trouble right now.. has anyone ever experienced this?.. Your turning left and you hear this big "BLUCK" sound ONCE.. i know its not CV joints cause it looks fine..i could turn RIGHT easily HOWEVER when i have to go through a LITTLE bump while turning right i hear this BLUCK sound again... ANYONE KNOW WHATS WRONG?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience