What car has projector headlights that swivels(Adaptive headlight)?

itachi0968

May 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi!

I need help from all the car enthusiast here, I want to know which car has headlights that swivels left to right when the steering wheel is turned. I need to buy that kind of headlights for a final year project of mine. And I dont mind any car manufacturer just that as long as its OEM and R&D by the manufacturer itself. As far as I know Audi, BMW, Mercedes and VW have it but can anyone point out which specific model has it? It would be very great to have all your help and support. Thanks everybody :D

I love :driver: :proud:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
seen my neighbor calibrate his mk6 VW golf gti headlights...but i dont know whether it is adaptive type or not...

oh...and if you want to buy 1 for your final project...my bet that it wont be cheap...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
My friend's ex MR2 SW20 headlights have this function as well.

itachi0968

May 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
seen my neighbor calibrate his mk6 VW golf gti headlights...but i dont know whether it is adaptive type or not...

oh...and if you want to buy 1 for your final project...my bet that it wont be cheap...
yeah i know that very well.. but i just wanna save time on calibrating the servo myself while they alrdy did RnD on it.. mk6 golf does have adaptive headlight whether GTI or TSI but it cost a BOMB to buy.. near 6k for GTI light but TSI no idea

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

thanks for your feedback guys, but i need to know more car model that has it so i can go to potong shop to buy it. aduh sakit kepala @@

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having ran the last 4 rounds, The Lotus Supercup Asia proved to be one of Malaysia's most competitive race series. All AM-O1 GT4 race cars are based on almost exact MKII Lotus Exige S homologated for the race. Round 4 showed how competitive the new Series is becoming with the 3 lead drivers - Tan Wei Ron of Malaysia, Dr Bruce Lee of Singapore, and Othman Yahaya, also from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience