what brand good in spark plug?

teh_ais

Feb 14, 2007
i am driving EK9, the thing i want to say is i also doing business related about transport, i usually face spark plug problem, spoil la or cannot start la or even drop. Can anyone of you introduce some good brand? tq a lotz in advance

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
teh_ais,for me,i think denso iridium is the best.even hks n sard ask
denso to make plug for them.btw,try n check ur fuelling.to much fuel can
foul ur plug too.

teh_ais

Feb 14, 2007
how u know tat?

wa...why u know tat? i got used hks b4 but not tat good, btw how much different about the price between these brands? u must be expert about it.:regular_smile:

crazykid

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
somewhere on earth
Visit site
I agree both with GT_AUTO,SkYwAlKeR you might want to check the condition of your spark plugs 1st, spark plugs are capable of telling you the problems of your internal engine if its lean,rich or the spark plugs arent sparking enough.The heat range matters and i would recommend denso irridium after more then 25k of mielage the spark plugs looks healthy, money well spent i`d say.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i am driving EK9, the thing i want to say is i also doing business related about transport, i usually face spark plug problem, spoil la or cannot start la or even drop. Can anyone of you introduce some good brand? tq a lotz in advance
get urself Platinium plug so u dun need to change so frequent. Denso,NGK or even Bosch oso hv this.

make sure u use the correct heat range.

for B16A engine, it original use :~

Denso K20PR-L11
AutoLite APP3923
NGK KKR6E-11
Bosch FR7DCX
Beru 14FR-7DUX

For B18C engine :~

Denso K20PR-L11
NGK BKR6E-N11

these are wat i know....

teh_ais

Feb 14, 2007
thanks all of the sifu-sifu here, tq for all of ur opinions

really appreciate all of ur opinions, coz in the past time i only thought HKS is the best, on the other hand my family business transportations always facing these kind of problem. i think i have to advise my father take care of the mielage problem. any more advise about in spark plugs? really thanks all of ur professional advises.:_:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
just make sure the heat range is correct...even normal plugs oso can last very long.

HKS is for racing@performance use...normal car doesnt use this kinds of plugs.

u may consider Bosch,NGK,Denso...etc. these r the common brands we can see in most of the shops n the price is reasonable. it has normal use - racing plugs. just pick the model u wan...

my2cent

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu......

Need help here. Currently having problem with my throttle body for 4G13 engine (Proton Wira fuel injection).
REV up & down non stop (air-cond off).
REV normal when air-cond on but will be REV up & down once air-cond temp automatically cut off.
Workshop checked with the reading system said that there is 0 step. Must change new throttle body. Inside gears already replaced last year.
If, look for new throttle body. Can I use 1600cc or 1800cc throttle body from proton as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience