What are you driving now?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah carbon rear wing too, but like the dark rear and front lights they are just cosmetics. For rear wings though, Evo 8 wing is better than Evo 9 coz the 8 horizontal wing plate is fully filled with some foam while Evo 9 carbon plate is hollow hence more fragile even though lighter.

Yes Evo 9 prices is really2 staying strong, with only very small depreciation in the last 2-3 yrs while the rest are dropping as normal. Many consider Evo 9 as the best along with the TME, and the 9 was the last of the legendary 4G63T. I personally agree with that also. If I were to buy just an Evo, it will be either the 9 GSR/MR, 8 MR, or TME, unfortunately prices of all those 3 are still pretty high. Even now, asking prices of Evo 9 is already overlapping with Evo X! Some still try selling Evo 9 with opening price around 120k or more while some Evo X were already sold below that.

WRX prices drop like normal cars, even worse than Evo 8 GSR. V9 STI now is pretty cheap, can get for just around rm70-80k. Only the special editions S204 is still rather expensive but also already below Evo 9 prices on average.
Woah, you do know a lot regarding CT9A Evo until you can tell small differences in their spoiler.

If I am not mistaken, 3 to 4 years ago, Evo 9 is not even selling like around 120k. Now people are raising up the price despite the car getting older.

The lowering of STI prices makes my dream car sounds more affordable as years goes by. :biggrin: Special versions like S203, S204 I think it depends on seller. Sometimes I have seen them being sold at low prices that is not much different from standard cars but sometimes they are being sold at high price like over RM100k.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
EVO X! You got the SST model? I was contemplating and bank wouldn't loan more than 65k for me.. so couldn't afford to buy it in the end. I got a good deal on one and well maintained one too. Pity couldn't buy it over. That SST oil + LSD oils + engine oil can add up to be a lot man. And SST is change every 30k.. siao liao :banghead: 1k per service is normal Diaqueen one issit? If you opt for the Motul one.. wahahha.. pk
I saw in the bank car list with market price.. Got 2,one is recond one is brand new malaysia, two car their listed market value diff around 50k... Mine is new car malaysia perhaps one of the factor is that, and that is why my car plate is in the middle look like inspira:banghead:.. And i am a guy who emptied my bank acc to pay the downpayment for the car i love, almost half the car price, so now keep on searching what grass to eat:stupid:

I am using moty dct oil btw, same as my fren using in gtr, mitsu diaqueen oil are expensive as well, only diff a bit as compare to moty, so i choose aftermarket oil, the reason i choose my fren's evo x instead of well maintained is the mileage, year 2008 car, when it reach my hand only 28xxx km on meter:biggrin:

Over rated or not, market value high or low, all decided by the buyer who really love the car or not, my fren ce9a selling 80k and west malaysia guy fly here overnight to buy it directly just one day posted on net... If you think lancer evo are over rated or price too high, how abt tofu ae86? Blame initial d then

Ok guys, not the thread to discuss lancer evo, further discussion kindly open a new thread, dont gta style hijack it, let it resume, post up your rides please.. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Woah, you do know a lot regarding CT9A Evo until you can tell small differences in their spoiler.

If I am not mistaken, 3 to 4 years ago, Evo 9 is not even selling like around 120k. Now people are raising up the price despite the car getting older.

The lowering of STI prices makes my dream car sounds more affordable as years goes by. :biggrin: Special versions like S203, S204 I think it depends on seller. Sometimes I have seen them being sold at low prices that is not much different from standard cars but sometimes they are being sold at high price like over RM100k.
He also Evo fanatic mah! Wanted to buy but HM won't let......lol:biggrin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Gta bro....gta

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
But i forgot renesis is the thread starter.. Then fxxk this.. Let talk more:burnout:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Gta bro....gta
But i forgot renesis is the thread starter.. Then fxxk this.. Let talk more:burnout:
Hahahahaha, is this even considered as hijacking if the thread starter is also joining in. :biggrin:

But it seems like most of the active members have already posted about their cars. And technically we are still somewhat within the topic because I did mention about talking about our own car. You happen to be an Evo owner and we are talking about Evo now. :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I saw in the bank car list with market price.. Got 2,one is recond one is brand new malaysia, two car their listed market value diff around 50k... Mine is new car malaysia perhaps one of the factor is that, and that is why my car plate is in the middle look like inspira:banghead:.. And i am a guy who emptied my bank acc to pay the downpayment for the car i love, almost half the car price, so now keep on searching what grass to eat:stupid:

I am using moty dct oil btw, same as my fren using in gtr, mitsu diaqueen oil are expensive as well, only diff a bit as compare to moty, so i choose aftermarket oil, the reason i choose my fren's evo x instead of well maintained is the mileage, year 2008 car, when it reach my hand only 28xxx km on meter:biggrin:

Over rated or not, market value high or low, all decided by the buyer who really love the car or not, my fren ce9a selling 80k and west malaysia guy fly here overnight to buy it directly just one day posted on net... If you think lancer evo are over rated or price too high, how abt tofu ae86? Blame initial d then

Ok guys, not the thread to discuss lancer evo, further discussion kindly open a new thread, dont gta style hijack it, let it resume, post up your rides please.. :biggrin:
Wow Moty! Even better than Motul! Good shit!

And who said overrated? I don't think it's overrated at all. If bank allowed I would be driving a SST EVO X today too.. but unfortunately the bank didn't agree with my proposal :bawling:

Man.. if you were in KL I would offer to buy over your other Evo. Hehe..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wow Moty! Even better than Motul! Good shit!

And who said overrated? I don't think it's overrated at all. If bank allowed I would be driving a SST EVO X today too.. but unfortunately the bank didn't agree with my proposal :bawling:

Man.. if you were in KL I would offer to buy over your other Evo. Hehe..
Can still buy, then ship over.......lol:rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

No lah, I know skin deep only coz have not yet the chance to own one to know deeper.

3-4 yrs ago it's selling around 120-130k la, now still some asking 120k again but mostly 110-115k, just drop a little. There were though just a few 9s already selling below 100k but not sure of the condition and they were still sold very fast!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Of course since u drive wira at the moment. Got blood relation to evo more or less. :biggrin:
Car guy who owns Wira usually got follow Mitsubishi stuff. :biggrin:

No lah, I know skin deep only coz have not yet the chance to own one to know deeper.

3-4 yrs ago it's selling around 120-130k la, now still some asking 120k again but mostly 110-115k, just drop a little. There were though just a few 9s already selling below 100k but not sure of the condition and they were still sold very fast!
At least you seemed to know well regarding the specs on paper. Good enough to use this knowledge when you are really buying an Evo.

I thought previously Evo 9 is like 90-110k. Seen a few at that price last time. Now hardly seeing any.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Car guy who owns Wira usually got follow Mitsubishi stuff. :biggrin:

At least you seemed to know well regarding the specs on paper. Good enough to use this knowledge when you are really buying an Evo.

I thought previously Evo 9 is like 90-110k. Seen a few at that price last time. Now hardly seeing any.
Evo 9 also 10 years old dy......:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thinking of changing mine, any nice design ? Where to buy the Proton emblem ?

Anyone kind enuff to show me their design ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience