What! A sedan Nissan GT-R, in Thailand?

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

I got to say, you really got to hand it to the Thais. They are really good in transforming stuffs into something else from the original form. And I’m pretty sure that some of you right now are thinking of Thailand’s famous sex-change ops. But that’s not what I’m trying to bring into spotlight here.

From the front and the back, yes, it’s a Nissan GT-R. That 3.8l twin turbo V6 R35 GT-R. That unmistakable manta ray-ed front and those iconic rounded tail lights inherited from the long lines of GT-Rs.

But as you look from the sides, two extra doors? I’ve heard a number of variants of the GT-R, but since when did they released a 4-door version of it? This version could have been a hit for a settled-down dad, still having a desire to satisfy his wild side via adrenaline rushes at great speeds.

Well, don’t jump on your horses just yet. Upon closer inspection, you’ll find out that this sedan’s body design is pretty similar to a Nissan Teana, and partly because it is.

The owner of this great Teana "GT-R" managed to get his hands on some Nissan GT-R bodyparts and fit them up perfectly on his Teana like a jigsaw puzzle. So it doesn’t have that 3.8l V6 powering the car for a 3-second 0-100 dash or some massive Brembo brakes for a serious stoppage power. But credits where credits are due, and this guy really deserves it!

Images from: New 4-door Nissan GT-R?

Attachments

Last edited:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
Re: A sedan Nissan GT-R?

nicely done...if over here...jpj will have a field day sita-ing the car...

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
Re: A sedan Nissan GT-R?

still a nissan ....nice.....nissan company should hire this person

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
pretty neat job and not overly done.....

this is what we call custom bodywork at its finest... :adore:

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
The bodywork was done flawlessly, l bet if the owner has more money in his pocket,he will opt for brembo brake kit..sure people would believe it's a real thing...as far as l see, no uneven surface...Brothers shop should send their staff for training to these workshop, learn how to do a nice custom bodykit etc

Bro hanracing, send ur wira to these shop,sure they will convert yours to become EVO9..nissan 130Y a.k.a nissan BOY can become GTR R34

Last edited:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
nicely done... almost fool me there...

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
The bodywork was done flawlessly, l bet if the owner has more money in his pocket,he will opt for brembo brake kit..sure people would believe it's a real thing...
A brembo brake and original GTR rim. Sure people will not believe at first sight

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wow... I need to compose myself to come up with a proper response to this...

But still, what an incredible effort to convert a Teana to this! Job well done... I think!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It appears that Lamborghini have filed a claim with the trademark office for the name ‘Aventador,’ leading to the mandatory speculation that it could be the name for the Murcielago’s replacement.

A select group of customers were treated to a preview of the new raging bull at Sant’Agata recently and word is that the Lamborghini Aventador...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience