We're racing in the HPC-MAM 4Hr Endurance this Sunday!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

If you haven't already known, The HPC MAM 4Hr Endurance is this Sunday. Racing has always been a dream for us and having been generously offered a race Celica from Brian of HPC Motorsports, we jumped at the opportunity. The only snag? Fix the broken 6-speed box. The rendering above is based on the celica we'll be racing this Sunday and we've got some work to be done before Sunday.

About the HPC MAM 4Hr Endurance Race

This Celica as shown above was used for the MME race in 2008 when such cars were still allowed to compete. It's our first ever involvement in an officially sanctioned race. I have to say we were really proud of the race livery we've put lotsa effort on.

Gotta love the yellow accents, head and taillights. Our Celica took 7th place in class which is a considerable feat as the grueling 12hr race pretty much killed most of the competition. Plenty of night action from 2008's MME, probably the prettiest car on the grid.

The Celica is now a blank canvas, awaiting to be draped in yellow splashes by renowned Motorsport Playground

My team mate for the 4hr Endurance this Sunday is non other than Shedden Ee, CEO of Exotic Mods who has substantial field experience in Endurance racing. He will be starting on the Grid as Driver 1 while i'll be happily waiting to continue and finish as Driver 2.

If you're looking to equip your Euro, the above is where you should be shopping at.

Not ours but just one of the many race cars prepared by S&D Motorsport that we've commissioned the works to. More commonly known as Harry Chai, who has vast experience in race engineering, preppping for clients internationally who tour circuits like Macau and Zhu Hai.

Wiring work and tidying up inevitable due to long hibernation.

6-Speed transmission removed and disassembled. Worse than we expected. Fortunately a replacement has been installed and tested as we speak.

Current Sponsors - Thank you!

Even though we had about a week and a half to prepare our Celica, we're fortunate to obtain generous support from our sponsors and partners in both services as well as products from these great people, (in no particular order)

However, we are still looking at more sponsorships in all forms, so all contributions are very welcomed. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to get involved!

Attachments

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: We're racing in the HPC 4Hr Endurance this Sunday!

Excellent, Tom! Looking forward to race day!

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
Re: We're racing in the HPC 4Hr Endurance this Sunday!

good luck :driver: have a blast on the track

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
this give me flashbacks of the zth livery car, i wonder what happened to it, i guess its awaken from hibernation, good job tom, i gotta ride in one of these when possible!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
First pic replaced with the livery rendition guys,

thanks everyone, I'm really looking forward to the race this weekend as well as the all-important practice this Friday

I'd love for your guys to make your way to Sepang this Sunday for the race, please do come over to support us. Drinks on me!

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Good luck Tom and Shedden.

The HPC Celica is a good platform to race on. I raced it in S1K last year.

BTW I noticed i'm "blacked out" of the 1st & 3rd pic.. hahaha

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
thanks everyone,

Faisal, thanks, we're kinda done with the preps today, the transmission has been replaced and wiring has been cleaned up etc :) looking forward to practice this Friday man, you gonna be there?

sorry about the shadowy figure haha, it was a total clean up for a photoshop base :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Erm...Sorry, but what time does this race starts TOM?
Any Entrance Fees?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi Supra Fanatics and guys,

Spectators are charged at RM20 per pax and RM10 for parking

as for the event, there'll be a track day and practice sessions for participants and the race will begin at about 12pm

looking forward to you guys coming to support us!
Thanks
Tom

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

plz, i need code colour for R3 car.. its not black i think.. waja r3
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience