Welcome to MLOC Forum

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
Hello MLOC!

I'm Turbohead from Perak. I'm a middle age male, and my heart is the same color as my ride.

Initially I wanted the nick "eViLution" but someone here has already taken it just a few days before me. :bawling:

I look forward to meet up with y'all.
hi...are you from perak where??
new year got at there or not??

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
Actually I am sometimes in Perak, sometimes in Selangor/KL, sometimes in Seremban, sometimes in Penang. Families scattered all over the place so I bought this car to cut down on traveling time. :biggrin: Each new year I travel thousands of KMs...

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Actually I am sometimes in Perak, sometimes in Selangor/KL, sometimes in Seremban, sometimes in Penang. Families scattered all over the place so I bought this car to cut down on traveling time. :biggrin: Each new year I travel thousands of KMs...
Bro Turbohead..

welcome to MLOC..:itsme:

Normally, we communicate via sms if there any TT coming up..U can pm Leslie ur detail or pm me also can. When we gonna have a TT session, we will sms u..:driver:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
wowwww bro looks like u got lotsa 'subsidiary'! empat cawangan ka? hahaha :biggrin: just kidding bro :slug:

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
Bro Turbohead..
Normally, we communicate via sms if there any TT coming up..U can pm Leslie ur detail or pm me also can. When we gonna have a TT session, we will sms u..:driver:
Thank you for the information. I have sent leslie a PM.

wowwww bro looks like u got lotsa 'subsidiary'! empat cawangan ka? hahaha :biggrin: just kidding bro :slug:
I might be able to do that if I didn't have an Evo.

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Hello ladies and gentlemen, would like to join you guys for TT session soon...I will be a proud owner of Evo VII GT-A...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Hello ladies and gentlemen, would like to join you guys for TT session soon...I will be a proud owner of Evo VII GT-A...
welcome welcome,
pm leslie your contact number and he will sms you on our next tt, meet up and chit chat...then u can join us......see you soon!
cheerz

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Walao! TTS Master of The Master has come to his nature again...Aoowwwww...wafwafwaf..:biggrin:
Walaooo... Where got TTS Master of The Master lehhhh.....?? I don't have the killer moves of THE MONKEY HUG WATER MELON laaaa BANANA JAMES...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know how much is the normal price for a piece of wheel spacer and what kind of material of the wheel spacer is available on the market?

I am using it on a Toyota Land Cruiser Mark II...what type or diameter of wheel spacer should i use..

Does anyone have any idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience