Welcome to MLOC Forum

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
urmmmm me lost andy drager number huhu :( maybe u can ask leslie coz andy is his gud fren.

u can also ask mizuno & evolutionz where-about they sending their ride.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
Drager Racing has closed down since last year.... why is your car in bad shape bro? whats the problem?

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
urmmmm me lost andy drager number huhu :( maybe u can ask leslie coz andy is his gud fren.

u can also ask mizuno & evolutionz where-about they sending their ride.
Yeah.... Bob is absolutely right.. U can ask Mizu & EvoZ about the whereabout they goin' for ride... They are HUSTLER when comes to RIDES & GET RIDES..!!! :nurse::nurse:

damuffy

Nov 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
ok my car is in bad shape coz i just change a new walbro fuel pump and that stupid machanic just adjust da timing witout using da computer system. after that my timing is worse, jerking all da time and turbine open very slow and idling bro. last week my uncle send my car to his frend workshop just to change da water pump but the foremen detact my clutch, my long sum 4wd my exhaust pipe, my mounting engine, my sensor cam and my fuel pump all rosak already. so on t hat day until now my cars still not working like it use to be. i taught all da repair it could be ok and superb but it getting worse bro.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
ok my car is in bad shape coz i just change a new walbro fuel pump and that stupid machanic just adjust da timing witout using da computer system. after that my timing is worse, jerking all da time and turbine open very slow and idling bro. last week my uncle send my car to his frend workshop just to change da water pump but the foremen detact my clutch, my long sum 4wd my exhaust pipe, my mounting engine, my sensor cam and my fuel pump all rosak already. so on t hat day until now my cars still not working like it use to be. i taught all da repair it could be ok and superb but it getting worse bro.
the nightmare... make uneasy sleeps...
all mechanic claim can do this & that... end up worst... + extra cost we have to burden...
morals for myself: only go to well known mechanic to prevent any unnecessary problems...
some time "slaughter price" but what to do... intend to save RM100 end up spend RM1000++

thanks bro for sharing... make me more careful to choose any mechanic or tuner...

i think you better contact evokit or ongteckweng... they could guide you the right place.
since they are closer to your place/around KL...

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
GT Auto in Sunway is the only one I know, although they do charge more than others. But like pangyau said, sometimes a little extra money does get the job done properly. So far GT Auto has done a great job with my Evo IX, although my bank account has gotten thinner than ever.

damuffy

Nov 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
yup u rite anyway u know how much da cost after all thing have repair its bout rm 6000 i have spend to repair the wear and tear for my cars rite now but da result is useless no power at all rite now. da price for i have to pay i could get a new set of emanage and a defi set rite now damnnnnnn

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
I'm sorry to hear that man... Perhaps you could take the car to another shop and ask for different opinions. GT Auto is known for tuning Evo and their own Evo has clocked one of the fastest drag time in the country. Just take it there and see what they have to say. You'll never know.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
some said "way of life" for EVO owner...
consider our ride as a rare species, sometime required extra cautions (mean extra cost)...

it's ok bro, be patient... me also scared to mod at the moment due to lack of knowledge (myself). just planning to enhanced handling + braking system in future if the budget permit.
eying the G-Reddy info touch... ehhehe....

soon or later your ride will be back to normal/better when meet the good/expert hand.
good luck bro, please update any info of your ride... so we could share something.

or maybe you could contact dewalavau... since he already in KL ( i assume). coz he also have many contact2 in EVO world.... plus maybe you could get good price...

damuffy

Nov 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
yeah bro thanks for da advice............ yeah i was thinking after this thing have finish i would take my car to another workshop to make the setting for my car after this

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
some said "way of life" for EVO owner...
consider our ride as a rare species, sometime required extra cautions (mean extra cost)...

it's ok bro, be patient... me also scared to mod at the moment due to lack of knowledge (myself). just planning to enhanced handling + braking system in future if the budget permit.
eying the G-Reddy info touch... ehhehe....

soon or later your ride will be back to normal/better when meet the good/expert hand.
good luck bro, please update any info of your ride... so we could share something.

or maybe you could contact dewalavau... since he already in KL ( i assume). coz he also have many contact2 in EVO world.... plus maybe you could get good price...
alamak pangyau no wonder me terbatuk2 last nite hahaha :stupid::rofl:

when come to suggest the best workshop for evo is kinda subjective. I don't want to recommend any specific place coz it involve bread and butter of the mechanic and shop owner. but u have to realize this fact. owning an Evo is not an easy thing when come to tuning and most of the time u have to do ur own research and homework, trial & error at sum workshop and such. much better join us for regular TT so that we can exhange knowledge :wavey:

p/s : pangyau u at shah alam already?

damuffy

Nov 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
yeah i would luv to join u guys next tt session maybe i can do some research and discussion bout it. so when u guys going to held it or event????

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
damuffy,
pls pm me your number/name and ride..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i`m using mitsubishi eterna twin turbo 2.0 v6....my turbo boost only 0.4 and my car never modify b4..so what can i do?? i`m newbie and know nothing...pls help..!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience