Welcome to MLOC Forum

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
calvin9683,
This things not new bro...
At my place also the "cikgu" drive Evo, Type-R, Scoobie...
Even latest Alphard, Harrier & other big SUV also have...
Don't play-play bro...

lanuncyber

Nov 1, 2006
dasyat... cikgu bawak evo....
calvin9683,
This things not new bro...
At my place also the "cikgu" drive Evo, Type-R, Scoobie...
Even latest Alphard, Harrier & other big SUV also have...
Don't play-play bro...
we always told students to study hard, so dat, if the God will, they'll get a good job, which means can have and drive a good car. teachers are models for d students, so we BE the models.. hahaha.. XD

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
in stock form, its fairly easy to control la... sometimes feels underpowered... heehee

lanuncyber

Nov 1, 2006
hi lanuncyber im jeff..u r friend of farid e6?
hello jeff! ya, farid e6 is my friend at our workplace. he always talk about u, bro, a lot of advises he got from u, and so for me. haha..=) hopefully i can meet u in the future, it is very good to make new friends.

popkorn63

Nov 25, 2006
hi...i am long...from k.kelawang n9...own glx n.a...interested with you guys...want to share ideas n response...tq guys...will meet ur guys soon on next TTs..

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
in stock form, its fairly easy to control la... sometimes feels underpowered... heehee
Agreed wit u lah bro.…sometimes feel abit underpower…hehehe …maybe time for upgrade

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
hi...i am long...from k.kelawang n9...own glx n.a...interested with you guys...want to share ideas n response...tq guys...will meet ur guys soon on next TTs..
Hi Long.. nice to know you here.. We will be having a small TT at K.Kelawang after raya.. Our N.9 committee will contact you soon.. Stay tune ya & hope to see you soon.. Hav a nice day..

lanuncyber

Nov 1, 2006
my god, i think most of u always drive fast car, or maybe ur 1st car was already a powerful car. i started with neo cps, upgraded to an E8, there are so much juice to be squirted, really appreciate the power increment. overtaking is so much easy, even at 6th speed. =)

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
I'd get used to the power very soon n will start to ask for more... Lolz
Anyway, my previous car was an wira evo, it's more powerful as car is light n only running 2wd... But nth beats driving the real deal...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

I would like to know it possible for me to use a 1.8 alternator

for my 1.6 satria or i need to buy back the 1.6?

please advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience