Welcome to MLOC Forum

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
U seen a R34 thats his. He used to own a E7
If he is one of the lucky to see his R34 ... the car Too Fast, Too Fuyoh to be seen laa .. strike Toto i think easier than trying to spot that car!! :thefinger::rofl:

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
hello mlocians,i have follow this forum since 2 years ago,thx god now i am one of the proud owner for ct9a evo gta.hope i will meet u all friends.cheers.

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
hello mlocians,i have follow this forum since 2 years ago,thx god now i am one of the proud owner for ct9a evo gta.hope i will meet u all friends.cheers.
Welcome bro.. see u soon

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
Thanks for supporting MLOC & hope to meet up with u & ur ride.. Please send us ur contact so that if there is any TT will inform u.. See u soon.. :proud::burnout:

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi i'm new here
if i dun drive any lancer type of car can i still join ur group during the tt meeting?
hepi to see all the evo's car when they gathered..he
also very difficult to see an evo car that been drived daily otr every day..
always pray that atleast i can see 1 evo's every times i drive go and back to my working place everyday..he

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience