Welcome to MLOC Forum

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi to all,

i want to apologize to all MLOC convoy members last Sunday to superGT (before KLIA toll) because i am seriously accidentally..inadvertently jumping into you guy's queue..i thought its just normal 3-4 numbers of cars but its almost 30-40 of u i think..btw im driving that old silver evo6.

sorry guys.

ps: how can I officially join MLOC? :) im from jb
U must be d 1 who paid for the toll. I noticed that and wondering why.. :confused:

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
hi to all,

i want to apologize to all MLOC convoy members last Sunday to superGT (before KLIA toll) because i am seriously accidentally..inadvertently jumping into you guy's queue..i thought its just normal 3-4 numbers of cars but its almost 30-40 of u i think..btw im driving that old silver evo6.

sorry guys.

hi bro.. u can contact our johor state leader.. PM u d.. Thanks..:wavey:

Durex117

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi to all,

sorry guys.

hahaha...and you are the guy. i saw u jump into our convoy that day, seeing polis chase up tot was to kick you out from the convoy but luckily not :rofl:.

we are convoy with Subaru Club that day with total of 65 cars, 34 cars is Lancer Family. Welcome to joint us, and hope to see you soon.... :driver:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Duku,

Please PM lanevo6 for official member registration.

See You Soon !!!!

mynameisduku

Jul 14, 2010
JB
Duku,

Please PM lanevo6 for official member registration.

See You Soon !!!!
will do. many thanks bro..:shakehands:

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

hahaha...and you are the guy. i saw u jump into our convoy that day, seeing polis chase up tot was to kick you out from the convoy but luckily not :rofl:.

we are convoy with Subaru Club that day with total of 65 cars, 34 cars is Lancer Family. Welcome to joint us, and hope to see you soon.... :driver:
haha..i also takut that police wants to kick me out..but im really lucky la hehe..he looked at me with curiosity but im just buat tak tau :biggrin: wah!! you guy's car so powerful meh...cannot chase la hehe maybe its time for my car to be upgraded.. :idea:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
will do. many thanks bro..:shakehands:

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

haha..i also takut that police wants to kick me out..but im really lucky la hehe..he looked at me with curiosity but im just buat tak tau :biggrin: wah!! you guy's car so powerful meh...cannot chase la hehe maybe its time for my car to be upgraded.. :idea:
This wan no need to poison one......I think he manufac Poison on his own with lower cost.....
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mynameisduku

Jul 14, 2010
JB
This wan no need to poison one......I think he manufac Poison on his own with lower cost.....
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
it is really rare to see group of evos to poison me here bro..so i need to get my own poison lor.. or just crush into others convoy like i did..hehe then..damn ..its really poisoning!! :biggrin::biggrin: so, what to change 1st? :biggrin:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Duku.....

Dun say like that lar....we all like to share, sharing is caring....

3 Simple for you to answer
First thing first...what is ur aim
Second ...do you have a wish list in your mind or jog down somewhere else ?
Third...How much budget have you allocated to beatify your wife ?

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
tq, hope can hv a tt n learn sthing bout the evo tho my evo is the old one..
@Mayo: Doesn't matter if your Lancer new or old, as long as can meet new friends and enjoy the drive in your ride ... Mine also old lancer laa ..

mayo

Known Member
May 4, 2007
@Mayo: Doesn't matter if your Lancer new or old, as long as can meet new friends and enjoy the drive in your ride ... Mine also old lancer laa ..
yeah..you also hv old lancer, but only the chassis is old,other than that,full with new performance parts....the rise of the monster..:listen: i heard, it can't be driven otr,just for track..

mynameisduku

Jul 14, 2010
JB
Duku.....

Dun say like that lar....we all like to share, sharing is caring....

3 Simple for you to answer
First thing first...what is ur aim
Second ...do you have a wish list in your mind or jog down somewhere else ?
Third...How much budget have you allocated to beatify your wife ?
fren,
i just want my 12 years old e6 survive..in good health and safe. he is orang tua maa..:biggrin:but to make it healthy i need to find really2 good 'doctor' and of course physician..a full body massage also can :biggrin: now, i just need to find reputable doctor/consultant whom can give good end product :biggrin: for me, there's no need to beautify my e6.I'm just maintaining his pure originality. his muscular looks and also handsome appearances can get girls turn on..:biggrin::biggrin: and sometimes they hangs their panties at my wiper hehehehe :smokin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
haha ... cannot believe all the rumours laa ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience