Welcome to MLOC Forum

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
jeff,
welcome to mloc tread! i'm amazed about your product.. is it a plug and play item or you need to see the car to customized and install it later...? there are few versions of lancers.. which one are you reffering to? lancer mx,touring,GLX,mivec,cda,evo?
what about those who has already mod their fuel systems? like fuel rail and full steel breaded fuel lines? it would be nice to drop by your place and have a look at your product!! sorry for the questions!hehehe....
how about 2nd of December Saturday!!!
We could come in a group!!heheehe

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
good good Jeffrey.......thanks for the info !! :) dis is great.......hopefully i get my added 20% :))

leslie.....lets org a visitation man........can benefit all members :D

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Jeff,

We got almost complete set of Lancer/Evo in our club....are u catering for that ? diffrent engine use diffren module / model or just the connection diffrent ?

Issit a bit over on the welcome treat ? should you open a new treat ? a bit confusing for others here ...
dun angry har....

Last edited:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Jeffrey Lee said:
Regards to Dyno Test. Also K2N had been gone through the Dyno Jet Test.

The Dyno test we done on the Mitsubishi Storm 4 x 4 WD Intercooler Turbo (D) 2.5L. We have the test report also. I can tell you, the super power on the Mit.Storm really made you guys crazy on the performance.

Bro.! The Dyno testing is the absolute method of determining if more or less power on torque power is produced by an engine. Dyno test are done under controlled conditions, where many parameters are constant, In pratical application. All parameters are constantly changing.
Jeff:mouth_closed:
bro not means to offence u but can u post ur dyno chart here?:regular_smile: at least I can see the 'black & white' prove.hehe.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
refer to my mark in red.i notice there is a weird curve & missing background overlay.are u photoshopped those dyno result?and the blue blackground like u gam n paste on blue cover card!please enlighten me bro jeff :_: dun get mad at me coz i need a brief explaination here :X-:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
may be u guys can get one represent our club and test it, on live dyno the car before and after install this prodcut, so we can clearly know how it work in the same time we can know will this product effetc our engine A/F or not then we know our engine will be safe to install this prodcut or not.......

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
aha thanks bro.looks like i have a 1st negative impression towards you:_: i seek apology from u.but appreciate if u could scan the real one and post it here.:_:

there is a lot of doubt from me upon all those kind of product, u know, a 'marketing strategy' just wan to attract ppl to buy jz like stromberg & surbo & micro filter whatever thing they call lah.hehe.but i just cannot simply believe how on earth u just 'tap' those thing before connector to injector (correct me if i'm wrong) and u can simply claim an increase of 20% horsepower gain?can u enlighten me with technical spec & calculation & theory?at least a research n paperwork?can u email to me pls [email protected]:shades_smile: and there is one statement that u said about 'all fuel is just the same'?sumething like dat lah (coz i so lazy to go backpage haha).do u know that we have different kind of petrol spec i.e RON95 & RON97 & RON100.so can u clarify this statement coz i'm really2 unease of this statement hehe:_: if like dat haa one day my refinery plant just shutdown laa!hihihihihihi :P

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Jeffrey Lee said:
Interms of, your worry over to any problem to your engine. I would say. Because all the K2N is tackle the fuel that you using & any other parts. As we can see now, when we using Shell V-Power petrol compare to normal petrol. whats the different ? All because is fuel. To give you better combustion only. You can see the power it produce is you using V-Power , right ! So do not worry. OK.!
ok this statement i've talking about.let say i wan to use RON95 can ur k2n tackle knocking?in such theory u would explain this?:_: thanks bro:X-:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
dewa is our expert in fueling !!! trust me.. he is... hehehe

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
The dyno graph doesn't show anywhere near a 20% improvement. Claiming a 20% improvement is a surefire way of getting your product labelled as snake-oil.

And hasn't anybody noticed something about the dyno chart? It says that it's for a Mitsubishi L200 2.5TD but shows a power peak at 6000rpm and a curve that goes all the way 6800RPM?!? There is no way that power chart is for a diesel-powered engine. The torque and power curves are completely off.

Sorry if this offends you, Jeffrey, but facts are facts and it's a fact that the chart you show is impossible for a diesel engine to replicate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience