Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

arun2121

Known Member
Feb 14, 2007
Hi brother,s.....million thanks for the info's. Like what ultimate say's its true..but converting the whole car to brougham will burn my pocket till dry. Ist conversion will be the front and backonly. The rest may b later. Bro Ong, i just got a set of rim's (VIP Style)(17") from a halfcut in pg. Haven't install yet cause send for polishing due to some scratches. Will post to you guys once done. Bro ong, Sorry could not take your's....18" its a bit heavy for my budget. Anyway how much does a conversion (Brougham ) cost in KL. I could not find a good conversion shop here in pg. Any plans of coming to Penang for a gathering...or vacation??

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
no prob arun...btw, if u wanna convert to brougham, be prepare to fork out @ least rm4k!! not including paint job. if u ask me, not worth it lor...

edward, yes...im using 225/45/18...tot wanna sell mah..now change the plan..hehe...anyway, the 235/40 its much wider than 225. so even its 40 series, its only slightly smaller than 45 series. use this calculator to check them out:
Tire size calculator

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
hey guys... got a problem with my car brakes :S.
there's some screechnig sound and also some vibrations :S
there was once i press quite hard could feel the vibration clearly.
but normal braknig its very suttle vibration.
any idea whats gone wrong?
i just changed the pad last month and got the disc skimed the same time.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Disc too thin also cause vibration!

Last edited by a moderator:

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
haha sad lo what causes a wrap?
anyway how much to replace wor?
stock ones vs peformance ones :D

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
oh yeah...sorry...its warp...not wrap...hehehehe

usually is cause by water!!! ok..when u r driving, the rotor will heat up. n bcoz of our car is heavy, they tend to heat up very quicky if u r goin down hill or long distance drive. sometimes when they r not cool down n u wash ur car, they will warp. also happen if u go thru floods...

stock will do coz even if u get performance rotors, ur normal pads will not last long...:biggrin:

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
oh yeah...sorry...its warp...not wrap...hehehehe

usually is cause by water!!! ok..when u r driving, the rotor will heat up. n bcoz of our car is heavy, they tend to heat up very quicky if u r goin down hill or long distance drive. sometimes when they r not cool down n u wash ur car, they will warp. also happen if u go thru floods...

stock will do coz even if u get performance rotors, ur normal pads will not last long...:biggrin:
hmm i changed the stock pads to ferodo adi :D
so can anot leh?
actualyl what diff does it make if i get peformance rotors?
:D

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hmm i changed the stock pads to ferodo adi :D
so can anot leh?
actualyl what diff does it make if i get peformance rotors?
:D
i think the main advantage of performance rotors r they r able to withstand high temperature without failin...but expensive. n dont think they have it for all cars.

just like racing pads, even if u trash them, they will work. but if normal pads, the temp is lower than racing pads. so they r easily overheat if u trash them n they will fail to perform normally

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. Need to find out something here, hope someone has experience in this.

Is there a specific kind of bosskit for Proton cars (Wira, Satria) originally with airbag equipped? I've been told that for airbag cars the kit is different.

Where can I find such a boss kit?

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience