11. IS 250
12.Unite
13.Enthusiast
14.elephone

wong.c.yan

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi all,I just booked my Lexus Is250 from Lexus Malaysia 2 days ago.need to wait 2 months for car..
Feel so happy that I finally found Lexus is250 club in Malaysia..I was wondering do i need to add in the Screen for My IS?it's a optional package that cost me 23k.some more no discount..it's that worth?is there any OEM?

Thanks

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
Hi all,I just booked my Lexus Is250 from Lexus Malaysia 2 days ago.need to wait 2 months for car..
Feel so happy that I finally found Lexus is250 club in Malaysia..I was wondering do i need to add in the Screen for My IS?it's a optional package that cost me 23k.some more no discount..it's that worth?is there any OEM?

Thanks
Hi,

If you happen to order the navigation system, pls let me know. Because the navigation system is run by DVD, if possible pls borrow me the disc to test on my car :adore::adore:

Perhaps you can help me to check wif Lexus salesman if the dvd is missing, how much does it cost to get a replaced ?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Thanks
Hi Wong,

Welcome to the club,

the screen is totally up to you. i would think the screen is mainly for the built GPS. other then that it's about all the same........... but it's a really COOL factor i would say to have it. your normal garmin will cost way a lot cheaper from 23K.

not to sure about OEM, you will have to do some research, unless someone else know's about it.

most of us all have screens on ours, and we will definately brainwash you to change (we are good at it ;) )

so save yourself the hassle and get it installed, plus it should serve as dvd player also.........

but it's the cool factor that will justify the 23k.

cheers

wong.c.yan

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the welcoMe,
I did some research on that screen thing..www.Flyaudio.com.my.they are selling it for Rm5500 includes GPS(Papago),DVD player,reverse camera and etc..
Btw one ,one more question..where do you guys tint your Lexus?I scare those lousy workmanship will spoil my Lexus..because when they tint your Lexus..they have to remove your door trim and dashboard and etc..

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
wong,

double check your warranty details, don't simply just change to the screen when you get your car. it might void your warranty. this will be a big problem if you have any issue with your car.....

i did my tinting at an acc shop in kuchai lama.......they specialize in doing all the big cars, beemers, merc's, alphards and so on......

the brand i used was huper optik.

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
tinting our cars is relatively simple as compared to other cars...
the door trim is NOT required to be taken out, one screw is removed at the door handle and then 3 steel clips are dislodged at the top of the door trim then the guide track for the glass is removed easily then tinting can commence....dashboard all that just put a big towel to avoid scratches and also water...i had the same fear as you in the initial stage...so i understand your feeling.:hmmmm:

Thanks for the welcoMe,
I did some research on that screen thing..www.Flyaudio.com.my.they are selling it for Rm5500 includes GPS(Papago),DVD player,reverse camera and etc..
Btw one ,one more question..where do you guys tint your Lexus?I scare those lousy workmanship will spoil my Lexus..because when they tint your Lexus..they have to remove your door trim and dashboard and etc..

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Thanks for the welcoMe,
I'll be doing my tinting soon in Puchong IOI business park by Llumar just next to TOYOTA showroom. I can get a special price guaranteed lower than anywhere for the safety tint film 4mil/6mil. Do let me know k if u want to do it.

wong.c.yan

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the info,Ask dy..Lexus salesman said the warranty of electronic and dashboard will be void if I do installation outside.sign=(
I ask them to give me 3k more discount so I can get the screen thing together with my car..but they don't want to..sad..
BTW how much tinting cost for Lexus is250?tinting will void the dashboard warranty olso?

Thanks.

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
Thanks for the info,Ask dy..Lexus salesman said the warranty of electronic and dashboard will be void if I do installation outside.sign=(
I ask them to give me 3k more discount so I can get the screen thing together with my car..but they don't want to..sad..
BTW how much tinting cost for Lexus is250?tinting will void the dashboard warranty olso?

Thanks.
I tint my car at PJ tropicana 3M authorised dealer.They tint alot luxury car like alphard/odyssey/BMW/Merc/Lexus and etc.the boss really care personn,dont worry.The cost about 2ooo to 2400.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006

Thanks.
Tinting for the IS250 will cost around 1.6K-1.8K for the security film. Won't void any dashboard warranty, no required to remove it. Not too worry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience