Wearnes Volkswagen expands with third outlet in Sungai Besi

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The growing community of Volkswagen enthusiasts now have another option of servicing their needs with Wearnes Volkswagen’s third branch that was just launched in Sungai Besi last week.

Affronting the existing state-of-the-art Volkswagen service and spare parts facility on Jalan Dua and facing the busy Jalan Tun Razak, the new showroom, Wearnes third, aims to provide a premium shopping experience in the city as part of the brand’s new corporate image an design standards.

“There has indeed been much awareness in the Volkswagen brand and in our cars in the past few months and the success is attributed not only to the excellent range of cars that we offer our customers, but also the commitment and dedication shown by our dealers to the values of the Volkswagen brand, products and services,” said Daniel Tan, Director of Sales, Volkswagen Group Malaysia.

“I am proud to say that Wearnes is an example of an enthusiastic entrepreneur with a high standard of professionalism and a commitment to customer service. An example of this dedication can be seen in this new outlet which is fully compliant with Volkswagen’s corporate identity and design standards,” he added.

“We are very proud of the new Volkswagen showroom because it is designed and built from the ground up according to the latest corporate standards set by Volkswagen. It offers customers a distinctive and modern venue to browse for their latest Volkswagen automobile with the familiar Wearnes VW touch,” said Jack Zaal, General Manager of Wearnes Automotive.

One of the unique features of the Wearnes Sungai Besi outlet is the integrated dialogue reception that allows service advisors to detect and address issues for a more accurate diagnosis of the vehicle’s condition.

“These are exciting times for the Volkswagen brand as we have a dream portfolio of models. The increased traffic through our showrooms and subsequent number of service visits is testimony of the interest in the brand. I believe that there is a fabulous future ahead,” added Zaal.

The new branch is already fully operational and can be contacted at 03-9236 2929.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any1 here using these type of wiper? My frenz bro is using it on his wira & he got it around Rm100 & it comes wif a lifetime warranty, even told me tat his bro tested 2 burn it wif lighter & da blade remains as it was bcoz its made of silicone...

i wanted 2 get a set for my car & i went 2 eneos 2 look but cudn't find any except for those PIAA which cost around Rm130 & is carbon fibre sumore :huh: ...... heard from my fren tat ders a brand called Dura Edge tat comes to ur house 2 install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience