Wawasan 2020.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
We're approaching to the year 2020 soon. Let's see what we have planned in this year. Shouldn't there be a recap every year??

1.) We'll spend 95million to send a Malaysian to wear batik and eat roti canai in space.

2.) We'll hire an English as MAS manager to help improve the growth of MAS. We'll pay him RM7800 per-day since this is market price. Don't worry, he's not over-priced since several managers in MAS have been taking this kind of salary for years.

3.) "If you don't like Malaysia, get out." This has made us very wel-known in the world. In the past, I had to locate Malaysia as "a country between Thailand and Singapore" to Westerner. Now no more.

4.) Proton........You guys know better than everyone.

Feel free to add.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
5) We'll continue to allow monkeys to run our country.
6) We'll sit back and watch in awe and wonder and slight anger as another UMNOputra becomes rich beyond our wildest dreams.
7) Our police force continue to serve themselves.
8) Criminals continue to do what they want.
9) We still continue to delude ourselves and think everything is fine and dandy in our country, when it isn't.
10) More taxpayers money to do down the drain through the various GLCs (government linked companies)
11) More dumbfucks put into high positions in abovementioned GLCs.
12) NEP till the next millennia because 30% isn't reached, yet again. When in fact there are individuals who has sucked up everything meant for the commonfolk.
13) We continue to chant Malaysia Boleh! Because of course...anything and everything is possible here.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
another round of buffet please, plus the gravy toppings........
its their rightly to do so.

"read my head; UMNOputra."

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
u guys shud be thankful la...

pls la dont say something like this...

malu la kita sebagai rakyat malaysia...

is not easy to maintain peaceful n harmony country u know...

imagine if we are to be like Iraq or Somalia...

there's better things to do rather than hantam our wawasan 2020...

peace out G's...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
This is another type of mentality I dislike. "Kita lebih baik daripad Iraq dan Somalia". Damn proud is it? Kalau cakap, "Kita lebih baik daripada US, UK, Perancis, Jerman, Jepun, China, Korea, etc." Itu baru bangga. Bersyukur bukanya alasan untuk kita duduk diam-diam dan tak buat apa-apa.

That's the problem with us. Swallow whatever crap that is thrown at us. Kalau ada yang tak betul kita mesti suarakan. You tak buat bising, syoklah mereka nak buat apa-apa pun takpe, kan?

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
in the year of 2020, malaysia will :

1) become the third world country with GDP lower than Somalia and Papua New Guinea. More than 70% of people are earning income below the average level stated by united nation.

2)some malaysians GLC chairmans are among the top ten richest man in asia

3)the highway contractors succeed to sign a 99 years extension on highway contract which garantee the company a 30% profit every year.

4)poton suceed to launched a new model "gila" with 12 valve 1.5 engine and "lotus" tuning suspension which selling at RM$300k per unit.

5)polis declared a new policy that everyone must strip naked and do 10 ear squats before they can enter any police station. Anyone with objection to this policy should not visit police station.

6)Rapidah was re-appointed as the minister of trade in msia and Semy value will still in-charge of JKR As the country still need them.

7)300th highway toll was opened in Klang valley. there are 1 toll in every 1km in klang valley now.

8)vehicle import tax was abolished but have to apply for IVC (imported vehicle certificate) in order to own any imported vehicle. The cost of the IVC is 300% on the declare value for each vehicle.

9)The crime rates in the country have increased about 10times compared to year 2010. There are 1 rape case reported in every minute, 2 murders and 3 robberies in every hour.
the civilians are adviced to have barbed wire surrounding their house with CCTV and keeping atleast 3-4 rockweilers to guard the house, wearing bullet proof vest and carry own firearms(atleast a glock 19 or best with AK47) when going out.

10)Hummer with bullet proof armour and mounting heavy machine gun become the best selling imported vehicle in the country.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
SnooPDoGGY said:
u guys shud be thankful la...

pls la dont say something like this...

malu la kita sebagai rakyat malaysia...

is not easy to maintain peaceful n harmony country u know...

imagine if we are to be like Iraq or Somalia...

there's better things to do rather than hantam our wawasan 2020...

peace out G's...
Let me tell you, IT'S BECAUSE WE HAVE MONKEY IN CABINET HAVING SAME MENTALITY LIKE YOURS WHICH CAUSING MALAYSIA IS MOVING BACKWARD.

Last edited:

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Doesnt matter, I will probably move out of Malaysia! If things continue this way.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
links said:
in the year of 2020, malaysia will :

1) become the third world country with GDP lower than Somalia and Papua New Guinea. More than 70% of people are earning income below the average level stated by united nation.

2)some malaysians GLC chairmans are among the top ten richest man in asia

3)the highway contractors succeed to sign a 99 years extension on highway contract which garantee the company a 30% profit every year.

4)poton suceed to launched a new model "gila" with 12 valve 1.5 engine and "lotus" tuning suspension which selling at RM$300k per unit.

5)polis declared a new policy that everyone must strip naked and do 10 ear squats before they can enter any police station. Anyone with objection to this policy should not visit police station.

6)Rapidah was re-appointed as the minister of trade in msia and Semy value will still in-charge of JKR As the country still need them.

7)300th highway toll was opened in Klang valley. there are 1 toll in every 1km in klang valley now.

8)vehicle import tax was abolished but have to apply for IVC (imported vehicle certificate) in order to own any imported vehicle. The cost of the IVC is 300% on the declare value for each vehicle.

9)The crime rates in the country have increased about 10times compared to year 2010. There are 1 rape case reported in every minute, 2 murders and 3 robberies in every hour.
the civilians are adviced to have barbed wire surrounding their house with CCTV and keeping atleast 3-4 rockweilers to guard the house, wearing bullet proof vest and carry own firearms(atleast a glock 19 or best with AK47) when going out.

10)Hummer with bullet proof armour and mounting heavy machine gun become the best selling imported vehicle in the country.
11) Our Malaysian football team beat Brazil 4-3 in world cup final.....muahahahahaaaaa......

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
si|verfish said:
This is another type of mentality I dislike. "Kita lebih baik daripad Iraq dan Somalia". Damn proud is it? Kalau cakap, "Kita lebih baik daripada US, UK, Perancis, Jerman, Jepun, China, Korea, etc." Itu baru bangga. Bersyukur bukanya alasan untuk kita duduk diam-diam dan tak buat apa-apa.

That's the problem with us. Swallow whatever crap that is thrown at us. Kalau ada yang tak betul kita mesti suarakan. You tak buat bising, syoklah mereka nak buat apa-apa pun takpe, kan?
Yah u rite the problem is US not other's .....
The country is US not other ... So if got problem Stand Up and Speak up not blaming other ....
Everyone have their own view and what he said is true also ..... we still better then iraq and other country but we not as good as those Develop country .....
Just like you and me, i can afford a levis Jean is much more better then those afford Giogio AirManis but can't compare with yours GioGio Armani, so i still need to work hard for it ....

There is some brainless moron who always blame other (like PDRM, GOV and bla bla ...) but why we need to act like those moron to blame others who tell the true ??

Our Country Our Problem .... we solve it Our Self not like Moron (GOV) blaming other and pushing the responsesibility....

Sorry for my poor english that can't compare with other forumer here ....
Sorry ..... Peace No War ...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
si|verfish said:

hmmmm...what can we do anyway....we voiced out a problem....after few months thing will get cool and forgotten.....ahhh......management of Malaysian Inc. is phuck up....i just gonna play my part.....make a decent honest living...and die for the country if i need to...coz i always ask my self...."what can i do for the contry"....
so....teritorial army regiment anyone?

Negaraku!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Saga Continue said:
hmmmm...what can we do anyway....we voiced out a problem....after few months thing will get cool and forgotten.....ahhh......management of Malaysian Inc. is phuck up....i just gonna play my part.....make a decent honest living...and die for the country if i need to...coz i always ask my self...."what can i do for the contry"....
so....teritorial army regiment anyone?

Negaraku!
That's because of most M'sians attitude. "It;s not my problem..." and "Who cares...". Public apathy...sigh. After a while we forget and go back into deluding ourselves that everything is fine and dandy and those jokers continue to do what they want. We must mount a strong front and make our voices heard. And make sure there are changes made.

Anyone remember the Tsunami victims and their plight?
I quote:
When disaster strikes, it’s easy to respond, with caring, with money. But once the images of devastation are no longer paraded in the media daily, it’s just as easy to forget the victims
It's the same with everything else. Once the media have lost interest in an issue the people forget. We shouldn't let things rest when clearly an issue hasn't been resolved.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
the problem is they are the legitimate government vote by people....all kuchi people like us know whats wrong whas not....but there is millions more.....i dont deny their mistake.....but cant deny their achievement also.....like pak lah now....he s tryin cleaning out the system tarnish by our ex -pm.....which is good and i support....but then he increase he blady interest for cars and now i got to pay 6% interest for blardy altezza....arrghhh...tensen.....

if somewhre somehow we can decrease the 2/3rd majoity of the rulling party in parliment....

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
You are right SagaContinue

Reduce the majority of dacing. We cant possibly hope for BA to take over. Their ideolgies are just too darn different for them to run a gomen.

A better balanced parliment is what we need but the question is how can we asure that? EC tak boleh harap. Last by election in Kelantan there were hanky panky stuff going on that we didnt know.

how?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche have let loose on plans to reveal a mid-engines sports car at next week’s Los Angeles Auto Show that will headline the showcase alongside its latest 911 variants, the GTS and Speedster.

The bets are in though and it looks like a firm hand on the new variant being the much-rumoured Cayman Clubsport, something along the lines of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience