Wasssaaappppp!

MTZ

Dec 23, 2014
Bangi
-What do you drive: 1997 Satria 1.3 GL (Passed down by my mom)
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Google, while I was finding ways to DIY my Satria
-When was it?: 3 years ago, just got the courage to go social with Malaysia's car enthusiast
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?: To learn, gaining knowledge as much as possible, making friends and building networks of contacts.
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?: I hope i'll be making loads of contacts and gain much knowledge in the automotive industry, especially in Malaysia. I also I hope i'll be apart of this big 'family'.
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: Understand the of automotive industry, finish tuning up my 97 Satria and finishing my Degree.

My #1 wishlist would be a NSX S-Zero with face-lift and wide body kit. *Cargasm*
I enjoy MCM and other individuals car tuner! MCM rule!
Thanks for sharing! :wavey:

MTZ

Dec 23, 2014
Bangi
Cheers guys. Been busy with finals. Oh yeah and also my formula car project.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Hey there.
MFI student?
Nope. UTM bruhhh. :)

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

South kaki.....:driver:
What is south kaki? -noob

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cheers guys. Been busy with finals. Oh yeah and also my formula car project.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Nope. UTM bruhhh. :)

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

What is south kaki? -noob
Most here Klang valley, Ipoh/Penang north loh, so you Bangi is south....:rofl: