warning i cheras

glacia

May 6, 2005
sorry to all of yours this is the first time i come and the last time ,i going to tell you all a group of car thieves and olso hijacker at kl cheras area !WJH 4 OLD mercedes-benz fully black and olso fully black tinted he was the master of the group (dangerous guy)see him you will know...he have few young boy working for him there are all working as tukang kunci normally beside the road near wangsa maju.i work for him olso few years ago when the time i want to leave he set me up !i was in jail for two years .DON'T BELIEVE POLICE AT THAT AREA THERE ARE SAME GANG .THOUSAND OF SORRY TO ALL OF THE CAR OWNER I HIJACK BETWEEN 2000-2004 .PLS BELIEVE ME WHAT I SAY TODAY IS 100% TRUE .

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
So now u want to team up a gang and tentang them back ??? I think it would be good. Sorry to hear that you where frame.

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
if u really want to apologise, do something about it....no use talking

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
ayooo.....

bro chinese or indian?

nice ah....jail life......

sorry for what ever happend in the past......

thanks for letting zth members know about this group......

i think i have seen this car......

well i hope that car and guy go to hell soon......

thay make me sick.....

ericlau

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
glacia said:
.i work for him olso few years ago when the time i want to leave he set me up !i was in jail for two years .DON'T BELIEVE POLICE AT THAT AREA THERE ARE SAME GANG .THOUSAND OF SORRY TO ALL OF THE CAR OWNER I HIJACK BETWEEN 2000-2004 .

huh...? how come..?
are u in jail now..?

2004 leave the group...then go jail....now only 2005...

hondalang

May 6, 2005
LANGKAWI
[friend malaysia law jail for one year normally only 5-6 month only ...they have discount given if you are first time

hondalang

May 6, 2005
LANGKAWI
all is money

i check in only for two week!don't ask reason ok!rokok RM50 KFC rm100 anything you want olso can .just the price only

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
I think you can contribute back to society by educating us on what goes on in these gangs and how you hijack etc. Mebbe we can organise gathering? Should be very interesting. Make sure we go big big group so nobody kacau you, heheh.

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Well, I beleive this guy has oredi done his time for his crimes. If he really is sincere and willing to do something, we should support him, no? Anybody know who this guy is?

hondalang

May 6, 2005
LANGKAWI
i think what glacia try to do is looking for die ...my friend stay at cheras area tell me that WJH 4 the owner is a tai ko but exp already ......he really look bad.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience