Status
Not open for further replies.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Same problem la.....

Once any business get famous or big alr....tat's it la... attitude start to change 1...Quality also drop sometimes..

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Hawke,
can tell us which USJ shop arr ?? The BumiFiber izzit ?? and which paint shop arr u did?? just wana go window shop for some customes... hehehe
can PM me also...

fordb6t

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Subang
Hawke said:
got my kit done in usj. guy is really nice and very accomodating in customization. got paintwork done in puchong. extremely happy with the results :D
Hi Hawke,

I am also looking for a good place to do custom bodykit.
I am staying in Subang n usj would be good.
Please PM me the place n details.

Thanks man!

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
Hawke said:
got my kit done in usj. guy is really nice and very accomodating in customization. got paintwork done in puchong. extremely happy with the results :D
congrats hawke! finally heheh...which part of puchong u did ur car anyway??

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
This is a Car mod section and not for bitching about other people or their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I’m sure you’re among the millions of fans of the new GT-R that have probably already started saving for it so you can have the honour of being among the first in the country to own one. Knowing an enthusiast, I’m quite sure that you’re already dreaming of the rims, body kits, and tuning you’re going to subject the GT-R to. Well, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news son, but that’s where your dream...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience