WARNING: Black Magic

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
ahahhaha normal la liao...one rumour all hell broke loose...but apparently it's attack is focused in riau province such as batam,karimun and bintan...so far im still here...never kena this nombor santet...ahahhahaha

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
apart from the above mentioned i think there was another version of this right? apparently some big radiation or something and to shut off your phones at 11pm. ( i got that sms lol)
maxis clarified on that as bull shiet so .. screw our forest burning neighbours !!

nonetheless next day i got an sms asking me to call an indonesian number -.-
i cant remember but i got something like have to off handphone and dont watch ASTRO at night bcoz some sort of radiation will blow and fry our brains or something or hilang akal.. also damage cell phone or spoil TV, ASTRO or something

that was stupid !!!

anyway about the dish radiation reminds me of one Local University making and wasting money one crappy research about dishes can kill people. It was written on newspaper about it...

anyway if anything to do with electromagnet killing people why tell the Malaysians now (2008) under the name of that university instead it was done by the US or some countries out there ???

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using s90 on civic b20b but now getting prob on unstable idling n heard many user facing same problem bcs of vacum leak. Some said using 1gen S90 throttle body not facing idling issue. Some of bengkel said S90 itself prob ( most my frenz using on cibiv b series).

I was tried some method to get stable idling like TPS adjust, Iacv clean n etc. no check engine but still getting prob. 1 more wat the diff cooper butterfly wif crom butterfly? Any diff?

Try getting others brand as Skunk2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience