WARNING: Black Magic

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Anyone that had recieved this sms/msg stating :

"KPD SUME KWN2 YG DIKASIHI, JIKA ANDA MENDAPAT PANGGILAN TELEFON YG BERNOMBOR PANJANG CONTOH: +62852731520946 DAN NOMBOR TU MERAH, DIHARAP JGN DIANGKAT DAN JAWAB PANGGILAN ITU. INI KERANA DI INDONESIA SKRG, SEKUMPULAN PENUNTUT ILMU HITAM SEDANG MENGUJI ILMU HITAM MEREKA MELALUI TELEFON. JIKA SESIAPA YG MENJAWAB PANGGILAN ITU, MULUT AKAN BERBUIH DAN AKAN MATI SELEPAS ITU. DI INDONESIA SUDAH9 ORG MATI DAN MALAM TDI DI PUCHONG 2 ORG MATI. INI BENAR2 TERJADI. TLG BERITAHU KAWAN2 ANDA.

Or

About a couple of days ago, Indonesia’s cellphone users (later including Brunei) were shocked by such a terror via SMS. This terror, which later popular as “SMS Merah†or “Red SMS†or “Ring in Red†(in english) has surprisingly causing a physical attack that harmed its recipients. One of them is a man from West Sumatera, Indonesia which suddenly be unconscious after read this SMS via his mobile phone.
A group of people believe that this SMS was being sent by such black-magic wizard who just want to test his/her ability by using SMS as a medium. However, Indonesian police officer and most Indonesian, of course denied such mystical reason like this. They still considered this case as an issue in body health.

This message was from Bruneian. In Indonesia, the number was headed by 0866 atau 066 instead of +62852731520946

More information, just type the following number in google or yahoo and u wil find more bout it..

At My Point Of View :
at first,i don believe it at all...i recieved tis msg from 7 of my frens via sms...and just ignoring it...
i got a few indonesia frens who came here to study...so i asked 1 of them...one of them at first telling tat he nvr heard of it...so i asked him to call back to his parents at indonesia,jakarta...and after the fon cal, he said tat his parent said tat tis is real...and it happen in indonesia more then half a year ago...

well,til now,i only 50/50 trusting tis kind of thing...
BUT,is avoidable,so just bear in mind tat if 1 day,really such nombor call in,at least i know wat to do...and from the day i will 100% full trust on it...

I'm just sharing eventhought it might be a false/fake report...no matter what, hope tat it is false/fake but just take precaution on it..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
well...no one can assure tat is true or false...tis is just an easy percaution to get rid off...

LOL.....HHAHAHHA ASTRO...if astro habis la....i think half of the malaysian population wil die....luckily for me i don watch tv... XD

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Or RED forum posts...

Like that we all die la....haha!

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
If the calls were to be hooked up to a special high tech machine that messes with the head, i would believe it. But reading a text? Hardly. But if the text contains mystic chants that we tried to read, then maybe. Even then, its funny. For all i know every telephone number is displayed black in all phones. So if the guy has an old monochrome phone then the spell cannot work? To tell you the truth, most people are very very intelligent nowdays. But they are very weak in faith.

What we should be wary of is those pesky service messages supplied by so called operators. Those are nasty.

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
apart from the above mentioned i think there was another version of this right? apparently some big radiation or something and to shut off your phones at 11pm. ( i got that sms lol)
maxis clarified on that as bull shiet so .. screw our forest burning neighbours !!

nonetheless next day i got an sms asking me to call an indonesian number -.-

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
apart from the above mentioned i think there was another version of this right? apparently some big radiation or something and to shut off your phones at 11pm. ( i got that sms lol)
maxis clarified on that as bull shiet so .. screw our forest burning neighbours !!

nonetheless next day i got an sms asking me to call an indonesian number -.-
yup yup..
i oso receive it last Sat..
but i couldn't be bother with dis dirt shit sms..
am not gullible 2 believe such nonsense!!..
i oso din shut off my mobile fone..
nonetheless, nothing even happen..

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
i received a sms from egypt yesterday nite

phone num +2016XXXXXXX

all jawi,dunno wat is it

black magic???:hmmmm:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I know that certain sub-sonic frequencies can have adverse effects on a person's physiology ..... but how valid this thing is, .... it's anyone's guess.

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
i received a sms from egypt yesterday nite

phone num +2016XXXXXXX

all jawi,dunno wat is it

black magic???:hmmmm:
fuh maju la egypt also sms til here hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
I've been warned by my colleagues, friends & even family along with relatives on this RED number that rings up at our mobile phone. Initially i thought it's just some pranks but nia sing ar, it's even on the front page of China Press chinese newspaper as well last week.

There's been 4-6 cases of people died after they answered the call with the numbers posted on the 1st page. Dunno how true is this.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using turbokits for my 660 kancil , but when long distance , at 4th gear 100kmh , it starts to jerking , fuel not enough =( , my fren ask me to korek the ic pump / fuel pump , anyone can teach me =) , i still cant afford injection so im sticking to use turbokits till nxt year =(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience