[Wanted] R34 Cat

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
mj,
haha.... lionel took mine already! :) Ask him for it la... only used when going to see LTA ;)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
mj,
haha.... lionel took mine already! :) Ask him for it la... only used when going to see LTA ;)
bro ... can i get ur hp no? didnt get urs that nite.

need to go for breakfast, lunch and dinner with u to leard more abt my TK / RB engine

oh by the way, changed the actuator ystrday and realised that my car was able to boost up to 0.7 bar ... earlier 0.5 bar with ori actuator and re-fixed the SBC boost solenoid ... havent tune it last nite as heaven started to bless the earth

mine is 013 224 2625 :itsme:

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
soili tumpang ur topic, any1 got ori skyline rear muffler for sell ?? r32,33,34 gtr,gtt,gts also can....

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
sky999, i hv one lying at home....offer me a price.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some help here...

Who has successfully upgraded the absorber to any after market abs, but retaining the OEM spring?

I heard that the SEs (the first 10k batch) are using the Waja absorbers, matched with revised spring height. Can anyone confirm this?

Currently WiSE users face a problem where.. when after market 1.6/1.8 absorbers are used with the OEM springs. the front height will be too low and the rear height will be too high.

This is due to the revised spring height. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience