Wanted: Felda AAM Rally Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Tuned

May 14, 2005
Malaysia
Looking for rally and navigator for upgraded Gen-2 HTO4. Must have vigors to be more than a class champion. Must have guts to attack dangerous corners. Must have valid rally driving license and experience. Must have know-how in handling, suspension, and powertrain selection. Please email Hard Tuned at [email protected]. The team is bigger this year. Forummers might want to give contacts of suitable candidates.

Thanks you

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
Hard Tuned said:
Looking for rally and navigator for upgraded Gen-2 HTO4. Must have vigors to be more than a class champion. Must have guts to attack dangerous corners. Must have valid rally driving license and experience. Must have know-how in handling, suspension, and powertrain selection. Please email Hard Tuned at [email protected]. The team is bigger this year. Forummers might want to give contacts of suitable candidates.

Thanks you
I know of one, goes by name of kenboy. Class champion in rally b4. Will get him to have a look.

RS4wd

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
oh gosh, my dream position!however, i dont have any experience on rally driving...isk, eh any screen test?

extremeondirt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Western Aus
well if u dont mind having a HARD TUNED NOVICE RALLY TEAM to train a future sebastian loeb...im sure there's plenty of candidates here... =) or mayb u can have something like pan global F1 driver search... gud luck with the head hunting.. =)

cheers,
daniel

Hard Tuned

May 14, 2005
Malaysia
Yes and no, for the first round we will use the car used by Faizal Shamsudin last year but with new suspension systems and more powerful engine with more upgrades on the transmission. later, we will introduced a brand new car. Anybody interested?

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
Do we have to pay to drive? If so, how much. What class is this car contesting? I believe Ian Khong is available to drive.

Last edited:

Ralliace

Jan 3, 2006
Hard Tuned said:
Yes and no, for the first round we will use the car used by Faizal Shamsudin last year but with new suspension systems and more powerful engine with more upgrades on the transmission. later, we will introduced a brand new car. Anybody interested?

Give us more info la!

New suspension? Proflex?

What more powerful engine? Will it no longer be in Class P10.

Engine Upgrades? Meets the MRC Regulations? If yes, which Class?

Transmission? Dog box?

How come Faizal isn't driving with you guys anymore?

Is it pay-to-drive scheme? Is yes, how much? Or are the driver and co-driver have to pay to drive?

Service crew? Who should bring during the event? How many people per event?

Sponsorships? Is the driver responsible for his own sponsorship?

I hope that these are the few questions you could help answer so as to give us some info on your rally team.

Thanks.

Ralliace

Jan 3, 2006
Like that go approach Adrian Lam! He definately meets your criteria of :

"vigors to be more than a class champion. Must have guts to attack dangerous corners. Must have valid rally driving license and experience. Must have know-how in handling, suspension, and powertrain selection."

Hard Tuned

May 14, 2005
Malaysia
Thanks guys,

Found the driver and the co-driver today. I guess I have to close down this thread. Can somebody tell me how to officially close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.