want to know the price

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
my right rear rim got scratches leh .. my rim color is dark grey .. how much is it to do only one rim? damn my tyre also kena i think .. when i check all 4 tyres .. only this tyre running out of air .. damn ..

tyre tampal can work er? is it posibble to do so? i dont know now .. need to check the tyre again after few days .. if really no air again .. aiyoo .. tyre only run 10,000 km's lah :(

i accidently bang the side just to avoid the pundek mercedez .. :angry: :angry:

afterthat when i was driving back home .. i realise that my right rear rim got weird noise liao :( , is it serious? i will take a photo of my rim later .. damn , if i continue driving will it be safe? if not then i better go do ..

what is the price if i do all 4? mine is not the silver color one .. mine is dark grey color

Ketsueki

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
KL
Visit site
Just little scratch never mind 1 ler.
Maybe sell it before it bengkok..
Buy new rim..

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
I think the rim not that bad .. just kena abit .. the mech see .. hmm mou man tai .. siu siu chek :lol: , wait until the next time i change new tyres then only i do ... aii B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear expertise, i would like to know this type of turbo ar42 compare to ar48 . what are the differents ? and also BOT in 4g92 sohc, will this ar42 providing me insufficient boost? is it the ar42 reliable enough to withstand the boost? how about ar48 ? in terms of reliability, the boost between this two turbos , which one is better ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience