WALBRO fuel pump.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
guys,

is there anything such as immitation of walbro fuel pump?

i went for a dyno.just reach around 240 horse.that guy say cannot continue tune my afc cause the meter on my regulator decrease.so we know the pump is not enuf power.checked the volts into the pump(12v).

help guys.is there anything else that i should check or its just the bad fuel pump?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Yes, there is fake Walbro in the market.

The fake is only noisy buzzing sound but when WOT, it cannot deliver enough fuel.

I forgot how to tell the difference (there is webstie somewhere which explains how to see the fake and real), The best bet is to buy from reputable tuner shops.

There are many fake stuffs in the market now.

Becareful before buying.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
so what do u guys suggest?...i dont think i can spot the difference right?...what should i do?...

-bring some lawyer gonna be fren to ksp and ask?
-go alone to ksp and ask?
-just let it be so someone else will face the same problem too?

but for now i think i need to go and make it sure its the fake one.but how?...i did see about the bottom part of the fuel pump.but the picture indicates the fake fuel pump right?...not the real one?...what to do laa...

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
ok...maybe its the nerve in my body that i cant wait to post before doing things.called ksp and tell that guy about the story and stuff.and they mentioned about the way i pasang that thing could be salah.so i dont know la kan.and mentioned about the low voltage supply before redo the rewiring.

-could the low voltage supply damage the f**king pump?i dont think so.what do u guys think?...that guy mentioned that it could happened.

so next week i think i need to be ready with some cash and go there for a check.hope its going to turn right.better be.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i don't think ken selling fake stuff especially walbro as they imported it in by
them self from usa.maybe ur unlucky jambunk n the walbro fail when it on ur
hand.u no lar,QC sometimes blur also.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
yeah, i think i need to check some more part of the fueling system of my old car.i appologise if my words here offended someone.im just mad+dissapointed.i dont know lorh.i think u guys understand.will update u guys asap what's the situation.i hope the problem will be solve soon.

sorry again for my words.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
none taken bro.feel sorry about ur situation too.if i'm experiencing the same
situation as u,i might be stress out too.money don't grow on tree mar.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
yeah,

thanks for understanding.now im not feeling that good.cant do anything for now.a lil sick.so just stay at home lorh.all the problems bring fever to me.hehe.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Yes, Low voltage will affect pump's performance.

Later tonite I'll scan some docs concerning this volt vs Pump issue and post this here for you guys.

Remind me by PM if I forgot to do so k?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
This is the article I mentioned earlier today.

Scanned from the pages of US based "Turbo & Hi-Performance" magazine, April 2004 issue.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
bro,

your problem solved already ka? what fuel regulator you are using? SARD fuel regulator got imitation also.. especially when you buy online or from accessories shop.
I am using walbro too... when I was using an old EVO fuel pump my pressure drops to 2bar when WOT @ >4500rpm... after changing to WALBRO... the pressure when up to 5.5bar . Idle setting at vacuum (turbo ma...) is at 3bar

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience