WAJA power window problem ......

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
anyone has this problem ? ..... the power window always kong ........ for waja cars

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
First we must know what cause the problem, but if overload problem is more on the rubber harden up and jammed the power window to move up or down. To solve this apply some oil or greese on the rubber.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
i mean the gear on the base level is made of plastic .... so it always get cracked ..... waja try not to use the auto down ..... observe this ..... everytime your auto down when it goes down to the end there is like a heavy bang on the base ...... so every bang causes the plastic to slowly crack so it always kena one ..... try not to level down your power window not to the end then u see the effect

Last edited:

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
i got crack be4
the solution is like that easy step onli

when u wind down ur side winwdow(auto or manual also can)
when the mirror almost until the bottom then u press up......

if u apply this step regularly
i can guarantee u, u wont have this problem again

coz i got 3 waja. mine waja never break b4(apply above step)

the other 1 crack 2 times(my sis-in law) never jaga

the other crak once(my sis-in law also)

hahaha
if u apply this step all ur car, sure will tahan more longer 1....i sure.

my gen2 i also do like that. when i go service the customer ask me my power window got problem ahh then i said never wo....then he said in 3 month he crack for 4 time ahh...i also shock

GUYS U CAN HAVE A TRY

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Oh dear God ... another case .... I had my 4 sides broken ... cost me RM1000 already .... followed with door handles, glovebox handles, headlights, alarm, fuel cover retainer, fuel-level indicator, sticky rear doors, stall (it's an auto, ok), and discoloration on some plastics (hazard light switch). Apart from that, it's a pretty "good" POS.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
It's not the gear problem .. Mine had the stem for the pulley wheel assembly broken from the interior plastic frame. The frame is almost the size of the door. You can't even plastic weld the stem back. Only alternative is, change the entire frame. That's probably how those BIG fat proton execs makes their money to buy BMW's and Merc rather than having this POS creation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Friends

How to get waja Auto Flip Side Mirror with LED Signal?
If you have info, please inform me..

Regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience