VW Golf

coolgents

May 6, 2005
Selangor
Hi All,

Here i have a set of ABF engine for sell.
Engine running on 130000km + Gear Box + Linkage + full set ABF ECU wiring.
Air Con Compressor + alternator included. 150hp just plug ang play in any mark 2 & 3
Price 4k

Couger 012-3150733

mnkh0027

Known Member
Jan 14, 2004
Pj, Selangor
www.audio-creations.com
- exterior (the scirocco will have more road presence than a regular golf Gti)
- performance (both will be good and it all depends on how much more you will want from it - chipping and mods. the scirocco may look fiercer and faster but it is actually not)
- interior (scirocco will give you a more exclusive and special feel, neater, cooler look but less spacious than a golf Gti)
- handling (scirocco will have an edge over the golf Gti. basically, if you like the Gti, you'll love the scirocco even more)
- fuel consumption (pretty much the same, although the scirocco is smaller; 60 litres smaller boot than a golf gti. however, fc all depends on how heavy you foot is and how much mods you have done)
- market value (golf gti, being a 4dr and still a hot hatch)
- comfort (pretty much the same, not counting the rear passengers. both chassis will feel solid and tight while comfortable. for family use, the golf gti is a better bet)

goodboy

Known Member
Jan 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
- exterior (the scirocco will have more road presence than a regular golf Gti)
- performance (both will be good and it all depends on how much more you will want from it - chipping and mods. the scirocco may look fiercer and faster but it is actually not)
- interior (scirocco will give you a more exclusive and special feel, neater, cooler look but less spacious than a golf Gti)
- handling (scirocco will have an edge over the golf Gti. basically, if you like the Gti, you'll love the scirocco even more)
- fuel consumption (pretty much the same, although the scirocco is smaller; 60 litres smaller boot than a golf gti. however, fc all depends on how heavy you foot is and how much mods you have done)
- market value (golf gti, being a 4dr and still a hot hatch)
- comfort (pretty much the same, not counting the rear passengers. both chassis will feel solid and tight while comfortable. for family use, the golf gti is a better bet)
thanks
more or less you want to say that scirocco beats the golf gti.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
get the GTI bro, molest it like mine or close to mine or better than mine hehe. it sure turns more heads than any Roc! but Roc comes with RNS510 damn it! Roc without body kit looks like a frog.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've just finished my myvi yrv implant. but there is 2 things need some helps from all sifus.
everything is done on my ride but the abs n airbag doesn't works.
anyone could help me on this.?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience