VR Cushion in Batu Caves

SA6YEuro

Feb 24, 2004
Sin City

Would appreciate on any feedback on the their workmanship..... I plan 2 fit in my seats n definitely hav 2 fit in usin the old railings coz there isnt any 4 my model......

If u hav any better recommendations besides them, pls do share..... thanx guys..... :tee:

SA6YEuro

Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
workin now la...... prefer if can settle near ah wah's plc...... tis saturday lunch on ah?? me, u, jack n my wife.... eat outside la of course..... char siew session later lo... :albertein

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
SA6YEuro said:
workin now la...... prefer if can settle near ah wah's plc...... tis saturday lunch on ah?? me, u, jack n my wife.... eat outside la of course..... char siew session later lo... :albertein

this saturday on la, but i think jack and me will be there after 1pm wor...if u and wifey hungry, eat first lor dont wait... but i still can wait for char siew :biggrin:

SA6YEuro

Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
i oso finish work at 1 mah.... chai chai makan lo..... u reckon how long it will take 2 fit in the whole exhaust?? 2 hours??

Few cars appeal to both men and women at the same time, and the Audi A1 S-line you see in these pictures is one example that breaks that convention. Most women like its cutesy appeal while most men will approve of its sculpted curves. In S-line trim, you get a more aggressive bodykit, a rear spoiler, as well as 17-inch alloys. The optional contrasting roofline is mandatory and...