Vote for 1.6 N/A engine

abgDOL

Jan 21, 2010
terennganu
i've never own a b16a,b16b but i'll vote this is a best 1.6 N/A engine....
ermm why 4g18p not in list arrrrrr...i'm using this engine now :proud:

understeer n16

Jun 6, 2010
Selangor
i go for Sr16, valve can open 2 times (intake & exhaust) or tune it to open together to get a higher torque.
Simply get a SR20 block then u can convert to 2.0 easily.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
in terms of aftermarket products..it will always fall to the honda B-series me thinks..massive performance parts are available out there (in sense of here in malaysia)

in terms of engine potential and ability, i would choose the SR16VE..but then again it's not that comparable to honda B-series..aftermarket products are there, but not as much as honda.

if comparisons are made outside malaysia. then SR16VE will be as good as honda B-series.

sepang drag or any other drag scenes still does not offered a NEOvvl category..VTEC category yes..

one day if the NEOvvl category does exist, then we can see more performance parts for NEOvvl coming down to Malaysia. Thus NEOvvl will be the main competitor for honda's B series (which is happening outside our country)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
but in sepang Malaysian SUper Series i saw a B13 (genting taxi) using neo vvl N16 engine....

well matched performance with v-tec...neck to neck when straight....maybe a bit lacking on handling dept. (because they were using old chasis IMO)

Attachments

understeer n16

Jun 6, 2010
Selangor
but in sepang Malaysian SUper Series i saw a B13 (genting taxi) using neo vvl N16 engine....

well matched performance with v-tec...neck to neck when straight....maybe a bit lacking on handling dept. (because they were using old chasis IMO)
and tat B13 is purely 1.6 without major mod yet.
for handling, tat car equiped with roll cage but anti low bar stil not install yet tats y a bit lack in handling...

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
understeer knows that car very well....hehehehe

but still in drag scene..there's no NEOvvl category yet...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
understeer knows that car very well....hehehehe

but still in drag scene..there's no NEOvvl category yet...

but if i'm correct...a few years ago the organizer allow mivec/any dohc engine to compete with v-tec category rite?? (especially at jempol drag races) :adore:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
yeah thats the case..i heard it. even NEOvvl also has been invited to do so..
but, it would be more encouraging and interesting if NEOvvl category exist, like VTEC category and TURBO category..

it would be like: 'buku bertemu ruas' if NEOvvl cat is introduced..let them fight between themselves..hehehehe

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Wanna upgrade from campro 1.6 Neo to something else n/a engine. Any suggestions with estimated price? :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
If put B16A/B together with 4AGE 20V...which one has better reliability? I know the B-series are quite tough but if it was to come against the 20V which will outshine the other....As we know both engines has quite a history in racing...

Which section makes the B-series better than the 20V?
&
Which section makes the 20V better than the B-series?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
If put B16A/B together with 4AGE 20V...which one has better reliability? I know the B-series are quite tough but if it was to come against the 20V which will outshine the other....As we know both engines has quite a history in racing...

Which section makes the B-series better than the 20V?
&
Which section makes the 20V better than the B-series?
B16B...
Power & toq, reliability & easy to maintain. 1 more thing, the winning history in racing...

when comes to 4Age, as for me, i more prefer 4Age 16V than 20V...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I am driving a Proton Persona Elegance.
Do you guys have any idea how to take out the hub?
I probably know how to adjust the drums but don't know to access the internals.
And also would like to clean it.
I have only seen other popular cars.
Not sure about my car myself. Don't dare to touch it if without any experienced guidance.
Thanks.

2003-2007 Honda Accord Brake drums clean and adjust - YouTube
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience