Voltage stabilizer help!!

bertdeen30

Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
i met a problem , do wiring tidyly with using the Voltage stabilzer or Immobilize or some like Hongkong Voltage Stabilizer with Bettery Charge or supply is better ? let me know ..the wiring will cause voltage go more stabile but do it make car performane to go distributor then to sparkplug have better effect , have feeling for turbo ? let mek now ..if yes i will go for it

kyheng

May 20, 2005
seremban
Is it a VS very usefull? I don't know. I never install it on my car. My battery last me for 2years and 10months. Futhermore I have ICE and using 9.5mm spark plug cable. Battery is Century NS60.

bertdeen30 said:
i met a problem , do wiring tidyly with using the Voltage stabilzer or Immobilize or some like Hongkong Voltage Stabilizer with Bettery Charge or supply is better ? let me know ..the wiring will cause voltage go more stabile but do it make car performane to go distributor then to sparkplug have better effect , have feeling for turbo ? let mek now ..if yes i will go for it
i not so understand wat u r talking about...

just go for VS + Grounding for ur car if heavy loaded witl electronic stuff...wat car BTW?

*wan better turbo feeling? BOOST it upz....hehe

BlackSamurai said:
my Pivot voltage stabilizer kill my 2 battery in 6 months time.
erm...ur vs ori? my kenari din use vs....last less than a year...changed to maintenance free battery + 1 vs..now is more than one year...hope it wil last for few years....:X-:

Doink

Aug 1, 2004
House
i think brother blacksamurai better check with pivot about the VS whether it is original or not...my friend put it on his car for more than 2 years...no problem...go to pivot website they got teach you how to check and confirm...

Doink said:
i think brother blacksamurai better check with pivot about the VS whether it is original or not...my friend put it on his car for more than 2 years...no problem...go to pivot website they got teach you how to check and confirm...
yea...there muz be something wrong with the vs..a good vs wont kill battery in few months....blacksamurai ur pivot kill 2 batery in 6 month........very bad oledi....:Not_Impressed:

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
wah so keng meh ? if like dat i dun use VS lo ..... but i heard there's a product called Sulfarid ar .... not sure .... it makes your battery last longer ohh .....

bOnk

Feb 17, 2006
i don't know bout pivot vs but my 'maxspeed' vs seems like cannot be taken out from the the connection after've been installed. it goes malfunction.. cud someone gimme explaination bout this???
p/s: fortunately it's still under warranty so i got a new one. maybe next time not so lucky anymore

bOnk said:
i don't know bout pivot vs but my 'maxspeed' vs seems like cannot be taken out from the the connection after've been installed. it goes malfunction.. cud someone gimme explaination bout this???
p/s: fortunately it's still under warranty so i got a new one. maybe next time not so lucky anymore
wat mean by cannot taken out from the conection? erm....:confused_smile:

bOnk

Feb 17, 2006
hehe.. i meant that unplug it from the battery. for ur info i'm installing ground wire last weekend n i've unplug the vs from the battery, when i wan to install it again it don't work. took it to the shop where bought it then change for new one lor.. pomen said the capasitor terbakar already..

heran lorr, just two months old then unplug can get terbakar??

bOnk said:
hehe.. i meant that unplug it from the battery. for ur info i'm installing ground wire last weekend n i've unplug the vs from the battery, when i wan to install it again it don't work. took it to the shop where bought it then change for new one lor.. pomen said the capasitor terbakar already..

heran lorr, just two months old then unplug can get terbakar??
short-circuit lo......hehe...good la can get one new as replacement.....:_:

hi guys ,

i'm looking for a wheel locked nuts
anyone got info where to get those esp the branded one like enkei or rays , or taiwanese made

anyone care to share ?
is it worth it to get those japanese made one ... ?
which i found cost around RM400 above just for 16 locked nuts

anyone using one , kindly share ..