Voltage Regulator Bad???

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Thank you for all the discussions and testimonies guys. Definitely helped. Now I feel more confident trying out my Hot Inazma but definitely going to pry it open and check the capacitors first.

By the way, there is this LED that always blinks whether or not the engine is on or off. This means that the current is always flowing through the capacitors whether or not the engine is on. And with current flowing through capacitors, there is bound to be energy loss right? Could that factor be the battery destroyer???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Thank you for all the discussions and testimonies guys. Definitely helped. Now I feel more confident trying out my Hot Inazma but definitely going to pry it open and check the capacitors first.

By the way, there is this LED that always blinks whether or not the engine is on or off. This means that the current is always flowing through the capacitors whether or not the engine is on. And with current flowing through capacitors, there is bound to be energy loss right? Could that factor be the battery destroyer???
It's extremely low current and voltage. Too low to be a problem.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

It is always on as it is directly connected to the battery terminals and not through the ignition switch....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience