'virqai' - doc.my fabrication work

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi..? some story about me..must to say here i'm never get any education on automotive(so far and not related then what i'm study before),never know to google in net(like now) or magazine.never work in cars work shop...just starting with hobby and becoz be love with car and speed(that time,now so scared..haa ha..ha)...so hard that time,so i start to DIY,try..try and try...till now...
After know some friend,even not in same age,more older and one of like father to me..i get more info and motivation to never ending and give up to this automotive fabrication work..and i still can remember what they say,....here i try to share some of my work...even not so good or what,now i can make fabricate body kit,Paint,engine work,convertion,wiring,exos,roll cage..etc..etc...that my work!!!.. if not as job..still can do for my car...ha..ha..ha....,and to anybody out there who starting same like me before and wants,like,try,..go on...hope this thread can be as motivation....Adioz :)-

For starting...dedicated to memory..... for one of good friend and more like father to me....... 'Captain SYED ALI'(MAS PILOT)- (TURBINE MASTER-Glenmarie Shah Alam)-passed away at end of last year after about 2 year fight with cancer...Big thanks from me and my famaly to 'u' SIFU..:adore:

Custom header for Bolt on turbo 4G 1 series...make it for friend,end of last year work.nothing special look.but if to make below then 9" length pipe(out side radius) with tight distance from exs flange to turbo and owner still wants it Banana look...thats the problem... joy 41 pics

Last edited:

jmohdazmi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
al fatihah to capt syed ali...bro..cantik kerja tangan..saya pun minat benda2 ni semer..ada harapan nak gain some knowledge from you x???

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
2nd work...custom header for BOT Korean cars...same as above work,but this time without the car for dummy,just using NA header for dummy to get measuring and clearance...that the big challenge...:)- Joy for 42 Pics...

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

al fatihah to capt syed ali...bro..cantik kerja tangan..saya pun minat benda2 ni semer..ada harapan nak gain some knowledge from you x???
Yah..Big thanks for thats and for those muslim who know him can make the samething...hope with what he spread knowledge what he have in this automotive sport to anybody like me and use its now..hope he will get the benefit at there now..Peace there....:top:
I'm nobody bro..still learning also,we all together share....

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
as always...u do top notch work bro... keep it up and keep posting up ur work!

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

as always...u do top notch work bro... keep it up and keep posting up ur work!
Thanks MADMAN...for always support...

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
superb stuff...my overly inflated opinion...your work is on par with tonnka...keep up the good work...

Big Mac

Dec 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
wow..impressive work man..that i called "art"..hey man please update ur thread..please upload more photo about ur work..nice job:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
'B Series intake manifold to Mivec head'....this manifold need to mod back..all intake hole is not matching with intake..all stud hole also have been altered by owner... if can move left right,up and down how to know which the right position..hee..he...one question,this intake now already have sale in market right????..dont know why this guys still want to mode its.....For head i need to weld coz owner 'ter'over port till there have one hole...:banghead:
p/s I know this mode already have own thread..and sorry to all..:adore:

Mark using my template...hole need to close and add weld...

What a so big port have here..hemmm:hmmmm:

Tig weld stud hole..

BEFORE....

AFTER.....

Head Repair....

Only small hole...but for those who deal with Ac Tig weld will know,its not just simply weld..need more prepairation before can weld coz all the hole area must be thin and when its going heat when weld the hole will be more and more big...so how?..........
After weld..port

Test leak or crack...

After for hours no red dot or line mark...so no leak or crack...done:sleep:

Last edited:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Neat and meticulous finish! Well done!
Gonna spread the words about your works to friends.

Keep up the fantastic job!

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
"Heat Shield" - Sorry,don't know what to name its...nothing special work,just for acc..its for mazda in my detailing thread...a lot of pic i need to post there but still don't have time...here some of them...joy for 15 pic:-

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

:adore: respect for wat u hv done to all those project...u really make use of ur skills n knowledge:smokin:
Still lot to me learn and practice its...:joyman:

Neat and meticulous finish! Well done!
Gonna spread the words about your works to friends.
Keep up the fantastic job!
thanks...thats why i be here to share..:wavey:

wow..impressive work man..that i called "art"..hey man please update ur thread..please upload more photo about ur work..nice job:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
"ART" like thats..

virqai, your work inspire me...
Hope so..:rock:

those welds look so sexy....
'SEXY' yeah..huhuhu...

virqai...u r like a metal artist la...[/quote]
'Arturo' thats what i want to be but...:banghead::thrasher:if you are fine art artist you have a good nick name you know...

superb stuff...my overly inflated opinion...your work is on par with tonnka...keep up the good work...
Wooshh..that a big name man..me-:slug:

Last edited:

e-fan

Jan 8, 2011
nilai
wa nice post la bang hehehehehe:adore::biggrin:
ur work have a originality like oem parts:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Holy !@)#(!@)%&)!@#%&!(!*!!!!!!

You say you got no automotive skill or know-how.. but with these sort of mad skills you don't need automotive skill or know-how!

Your welding technique is top notch and your mandrel bent tubes are amazing!

Kawan, when you going to fabricate a engine block? Forged engine block! :biggrin: Fuiyo!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings,

I had been informed by my foremen that my EVO 3 gearbox - 4 wheel shaft bearing had already spoilt.

The cause is my previous foremen ( my friend ) had not fixed the housing for the bearing which caused it to grind with the Gear Box alloy housing and damage it. Now the bearing and the housing already makan. The housing apparently they can try to modify but the bearing needs to be replaced.

I need to find the bearings.

I had been informed that is not available at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience