Video: Tengku Djan in action in the D1 World All Star 2006, Irwindale USA

expenditious

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2004
UNDER THE SUN..
awesome man....really proud for the man...great driving...malaysian are going places wit drifting...all i need now is a car to drift...

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hohohoh

Djan... u are the man... its great to have someone put Malaysia back on the map in the world of motorsports... hail to u bro..

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
The judge r sucking in their job...looking at the video..t.djan angle n speed way aheah!!..but ant way..im proud of u..MALAYSIA BULEH!! (by looking the way his drifting..looks like he is ciloking cars in d middle of traffic in kayl ell..hehehehe!!)

zal_sp

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
sunway
proud again and again..wonder how far can T.Djan can goes with complete ae 86...try again next year..

dder_bmw

Banned
Nov 15, 2005
i seen this before...
the judge is unfair, tengku already overtaken yoichi inamura.
but then, they have to do it again, and he tengku did drift perfectly..
maybe the judge is japanese..

chiathau

Known Member
Nov 5, 2005
I kinda wonder if there are any TV station here go to the race for coverage?

I think a replay of how the race goes will be pretty great!

And great spirit Tengku! hoppe to see you perform in real life one day! :)

Dec 25, 2006
Man this is my homie...peace out from the streets of Coal Point Hood, Lake boys Crew and Green Hill Territory from Australia. Great drifting. Hope you can hook me up with parts for my 180sx and my Ke70.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to a leading Japanese business paper, Subaru is planning CVT transmissions for all models after the 2008-09 business year.

The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun says that Subaru will fit CVT to its next-generation Legacy starting in 2009, with other models progressively getting the transmission thereafter.

Subaru soldiers on with its perennial quest to cut the fuel thirst of its horizontally-opposed engines...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience