Vibration on Left engine

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Hi all master & sifu,

I've converted my wira 1.5 to 4G93T and when I drove from 80-100kph and above, strong vibration on the front passenger seats. I've changed the driveshaft, tyre balancing done but still cant figure it out wats the problem.. plz help.. Ii'm getting crazy driving turbo car at 80kph only. Tolong!!!!.....

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Did u go to on wheel balancing ?? or the simple way is interchange ur front rim with ur rear rim .
Another is lower arm bar.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Issit a strong vibration or a strong pull? What about higher speeds? Does the vibration go away?

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
u have to troubleshoot to narrow down the prob. While stationery, rev the engine at high rpms, does it vibrate now? Jack up the front wheels of the car, engage gear and rev, with the wheels moving, does it vibrate now? Driving along the highway, at wat speeds does the vibration comes in? Low speed or highspeed? Highspeed points more to a balancing prob, be it wheels or engine. Low speed might be prob with the tyres, uneven wear.

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Hi all sifu.. Thanks for all the advice. Actually I just sent my car for checking on Sunday & they confirmed its not the mounting and driveshaft. After they lift up my car, they said its my front left rim bengkok. He ask me go tyre shop & change the back to front. See how its goes. I'll keep u guys update later. Going to send to tyre shop later. c ya.. Thanks all .. Cheers!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Friends

How to get waja Auto Flip Side Mirror with LED Signal?
If you have info, please inform me..

Regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience