vibration from 80 to 100 kmh

Nurul771

Dec 31, 2005
Adoi..I'm also get the same problem la bro..vibration at steering wheel at 60kmh to 80kmh..can someone update the results..maybe bro srh_85m can share ur results. ..tire new. .rim new..perfect balance and allingmennt by bro ah sun autopex. .so what next ?..help me...

Nurul771

Dec 31, 2005
Got. .everything ok as per discuss earlier in this topic..wheel balance..cone..new tire..rim balance..use machine. .manual check..buy still vibration is the..at anytime its happening. .acceleration time..normal drive. .reaching at 60 to 80kmh..it's start to vibrate..Over than that it will ok..help me bro..headache already la..

srh_85m

Apr 11, 2013
Yes i have change and add on some grease onto my drive shaft both sides... now i dun experience vibration on low km/h only on high km/h eg: 150 and above due good year Tyre fuel max assurance... it is useless tyre which not round but an ovule shape.........

4gbanger

Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Yes i have change and add on some grease onto my drive shaft both sides... now i dun experience vibration on low km/h only on high km/h eg: 150 and above due good year Tyre fuel max assurance... it is useless tyre which not round but an ovule shape.........
last time i use nexen tyre also happen.. use for few month, tyre wavy already.. shit

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Oh yes, you are right.
one mechanic told me, even if the drive shaft not install back as original position once u open also can generate vibration.. mean, u must mark the original position. then when change cover or bearing, put it back as the original position marked. just want to share.. change my driveshaft cover yesterday.. :banghead:

Nurul771

Dec 31, 2005
So jame3399..did ur problem solve ? Finally what us the root cause ? Any major part causes that vibration? ..Please share ur final troubleshoot bro..I really piss off with this problem la huhh

Nurul771

Dec 31, 2005
Any otai could help me. please help la..I'm tired already..problem still remain unsolved..

The Man and His Machines

Enzo Ferrari worked for Alfa Romeo from 1920 to 1929 (he wanted to get a job at Fiat after WWI, but restrictions on civilian auto traffic in Italy meant the company wasn't hiring), and that he raced Alfas for another 10...